Thread: I should know this

Red face I should know this

but what are early pregnancy symptoms? And when they can be detected?

sore breasts, morning sickness, frequent urination all that jazz

echidna stop being so paranoid!!! You will do your head in if you keep it up. Try to be patient

Early signs are- tender breasts, nausea, heightened sense of smell, light cramping/pulling as the uterus grows and hormones kick in. Thats all I can think of at the moment. Hope it helps!

PS- has your mum come around yet or is she still against it?

For me it was needing to pee more, breasts getting bigger, period like pain (like before AF begins), not wanting to eat.

If you ask my DH he will say his first sign he noticed was when we DTD it was much warmer...LOL

Different for everyone - some have symptoms as soon as implantation occurs - I never started having any symptoms until earliest at 5/6 weeks.

However, I did somehow just "knew" I was pregnant every time

Ubba I'm sorry luv. I am going a bit nuts atm! I'll add to my thread in TTC vent. Get some things off my chest.

I was working when I first got pregnant, so I didn't notice much until the morning sickness, but at that time I knew I was pregnant.

I have been having a few odd crampings on my left side in the last day or so. Would that be ovulation?

No need to be sorry, I am exactly the same. I have 3 baby books that I read EVERY night just incase I have missed or forgotten something
    I read what the early symptoms are,when I should expext them, I google them, I read up on the first 6 weeks of pregnancy. It is really taking over my life!! If I pick on you for being anxious, it means it takes the focus off me and my being anxious!!!

My earliest signs (before AF was due to arrive) where cramping and tiredness. I had cramping more on one side than the other which I thought was odd, but I think it's normal! A couple of days before AF was due this time around I felt like I could just curl up on the couch and sleep. I knew straight away I was pg and confirmed it the next morning with a BFP

With this pregnancy:

Dull headaches - from 1DPO to 7DPO and then on and off since then.

Gassy - from 3DPO.

Heightened sense of smell - from 7DPO I could smell things that others couldn't and it was like smell were stuck up my nose .

Fatigue - from 10DPO.

Cramping - Only 9-10DPO - pulling has started today also but I have walked a bit with DD in the Ergo.

Nausea - only just kind of started in the last couple of days - 16-17DPO - really just a yucky feeling rather than nausea as such.

As the other ladies have said though - everyone is different, this is just my experiences with THIS pregnancy! Last pregnancy my boobs were really sore really early, one of my first signs, but this time they are fine so far

Good Luck with your TWW.

tiredness and v. emotional were my first signs.......

Bleeding gums were the clincher on all three of my pg. As soon as my gums were bleeding I knew I was up the duff. They never bleed when I brush at any other time.

sore breasts and peeing like crazy have been my biggest so far!

I didnt have any at all until I was about 8 weeks...except that I put on 3 kgs. It was the only weight I put on the whole pg.

Breathe hun! It will happen!

Well I didn't know I was pregnant until roughly 5w5d, but I went to the doc at 4w6d complaining of all my symptoms that I had been experiencing .
    I'd say I had morning sickness from implantation.
    Constant pulling and cramping misleading me to believe that AF was still coming, just delayed.
    I grew two cup sizes before I was even 5weeks too...

GL

I got my BFP really early (3 weeks pg) but... I was really tired (sleeping literally all the time) and emotional and my bbs were really sore. (lol no wonder, I had massive growth, up 3 sizes in the first 3 months hehe)
    I kinda just knew as well.

Good luck

I had some really early signs with this pregnancy. 2dpo I had a "full" feeling in my lower abdomen area & was very tender there too. Had been DTD heaps & I just went completely off it, was quite strange!! Also had cramping like pains, sore nipples & no appetite. This all went on until 6dpo. From 7dpo to 11 dpo I was beyond exhausted & my legs ached all day. 12dpo I had an implantation bleed which is when I tested. When I got the BFP it was not a surprise at all, I had been telling DH for days I was pregnant. Maybe next time he'll believe me!!
    By the way, the only reason I can remember all this is because I was keeping a diary of all my symptoms to work out my cycle. Maybe if I hadn't been paying so much attention to my body I wouldn't have noticed any of it!!
    I hope you get your BFP