Thread: I think she wants out!!

Default I think she wants out!!

OMG, over the last say 4 days this kid has been squirming & pushing & kicking so much I am sure she is trying to break out! Its constant! Well its not but it might as well be!
    I was standing at the check out today & thinking people must think I have ferret under my top the way my stomach was moving & kicking about!

Also I don't think she likes my liver, I am sure she has put her foot through it! She just keeps rolling around so much!

ROFL thats how I was feeling a couple of days ago. Its like an alien has taken residence in my tummy, lol...

aww fiona! not too much longer

Hehehe, mine's the same! Crazy movement every ten or so minutes (or so it seems!).
    Talk about uncomfortable......I've been waiting to see a fist or foot burst through my stomach wall.....but I'm hoping it's not possible!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

at the ferret. I could have sworn that Jonah was swimming laps when he was on the inside, it was bizarre.

This one is just as active as Evan was. Glenn wasn't so bad cuz of the position of my placenta. Evan may have been worse actually, but there is stil 10 weeks to build up that movement.

Fire Fly Guest

Lol, i so dont miss that feeling. DS was a shocker for that were as DD used to stick her foot out and i could feel the whole thing, yuk.

As you can gather i didnt enjoy being pg. HHmmmm good idea for another post.

LOL, I remember having to push Evans foot back in one while I was in target. It hurt he was pushing so hard.

LOL how funny.....DS did this to me too and at 7 months he was moving so much and kicking he broke my ribs!!!!!!:eek:
    I told my Ob this at my first visit last week and he just shook his head and said to me
    " and your back here for more torture!" the things we do. What helped me was going for a swim it seemed to relax my son and calm him down a bit in there try and see if you can find a heated pool and sit an relax...hope this helps. but i know how you feel.

mummymeegs Guest

My bubs is at it too! Sometimes I feel as though I could be physically sick as the squirming is so uncomfortable! Kate - I know what you mean about it being violent! Yep, they must just be running out of room in there!!

Haha my little guy has been like that for months too! Worst thing is it gets stronger and stronger and is now getting a little unbearable as it hurts so much.. it was nice and lovely at first but ive so had enough.. but in saying that id rather feel it than not

Awww, I know how you girls feel and I sympathise with you I truely do, but you are making me SOOOO clucky again! Hehe.

Can i join the violent baby kicking club? LOL

Dp was rolling his eyes at me last night because i was complaining that baby was trying to burst out of my belly button

Hahaha that funny.. i so know how you feel Naomi

Lol - love the ferret description!!!!!!!!!! So funny how u get soooo over it while ur pg but once they're out u miss it sooooo much. I'm one clucky mummy too

I can't say I missed my pg belly with either of the boys. I like being PG, only cuz its easy but I never missed my belly like some say they do.

skorpy Guest

Who says that they slow down the further on you get.

My boy doesnt stop,And gezzzz i get bad stitch on one side if i move around too much,ouchie!!

LOL Its so good to know that im not the only one!!!!!!!

This is baby#5 for me and i have NEVER had such a squirmer on my hands. Mine likes to get me right down low in my groin and on the sides and my goodness me wriggle, wriggle, squirm, kick, punch, wriggle. I cant figure out if its hands or feet doing it.

Normally i have a nice little stretching baby that extends an arm or leg every now and then but this baby can actually hurt with the strength of its antics.

Most of you ladies are 30 wks now though, im only just about 26 wks.

Oh well, at least they are string and active i guess