Thread: I updated my Belly!

Default I updated my Belly!

Finally found the USB cable for my phone so I could update my belly!

Geez Fiona, Thats a tiny Belly. Are you sure theres a bubba in there? LOL!!! You belly looks like mine when i O!! Just kidding...

LMAO! Yeah she is in there! I was actually smaller with my first. My second was bigger but mostly because I was bigger all over . But this time I have kept nice & compact again.

Awww such a beautiful little belly, you are so lucky!

Thanks

skorpy Guest

wow, I look like a Hippo against you. Mind you I am carrying alot of fluid too.But you got time to get a huge belly in the last weeks.Nice smooth belly ,you lucky bean,mine looks like freddie cruguar

Fire Fly Guest

Lol, you updated your belly as well as your boobs.

I do like to flash when I can!

Fire Fly Guest

You naughty naughty girl, lol

Fire Fly Guest

Hey I reackon Fiona should have her own thread where everyone can jump in and ask her Breast feeding questions. Mods what do you think, youve noticed a few posts have said 'FJ or somone help' and using her name in titles of posts.
    What do you reackon girls????

MMMMM I am not saying NO to that suggestion but I don't think its a good idea for a couple of reasons. 1) I would be worried I wouldn't be able to keep up if there is a huge interest in asking me. 2) DH would get annoyed if I was on here for longer then I already am. 3) There are heaps of members on here that have a wealth of BFing information & experence also. They too have lots of valid & fantastic suggestions. 4) makes me feel special when I come across a "FJ -Breastfeeding Question", I like that that person has actually thought of me & asked for my suggestions.

So while I wouldn't turn down an offer from Kelly to partiapate in a thread like this, I feel I already do in the Breastfeeding, Bottle feeding & solids thread.