Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Devastated..

Default Im Devastated..

Thought I would give you an update,.

Background - Ectopic last September, due to start IVF next weeks but found out I was pregnant about 1 and a half weeks ago. High risk due to an ectopic as my remaining last tube is not good.

Unfortunately I have bad news, my levels are as follows:

12DPO - 27
    14DPO - 54
    16DPO - 56
    18DPO - Currently waiting on results

Im devastated. My doctor has advised that either I have another ectopic, early stages of a M/C or a molar pregnancy has been mentioned. Eitherway its not a viable pregnancy.

Im just praying that I dont have another ectopic on my hands and I will M/C naturally. This will also mean I dont have to have the Meth injection and it will delay my IVF by 3 months. I was due to start IVF next week

Im so sad

Oh Alana, I'm so sorry to hear that .

I'm praying that it's not another ectopic.

FIngers crossed Alana that the doc's are wrong.

for you today chicky....try and stay positive as hard as it is

Oh hon, I hope they are wrong... you still doubled in 4 days..... praying for you, and if its not meant to be this time, I hope it goes easier than before....

Alana I am so sorry hun, I pray for you that it is not another ectopic pregnancy and that you miscarriage naturally.

Shalou Guest

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through so much pain trying to conceive. I truly hope that things get better for you.

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope everything works out.

I too hope they are wrong sweetie

oh dear Hugs Alana. I hope for your sake it's not an ectopic.

oh i am sooooo sorry darl

Oh Lana, thats just so unfair. I hope its not another ectopic! Even if it is, I know the Meth will put you back months, but at least it would be worth it to salvage your last tube.. Fingers crossed for the best possible result under such difficult circumstances.

Oh Alana, I have everything crossed for you that its not ectopic I'm so sorry hun *hugs*

I got my test result from yesterday, it was 117 so my levels are as follows:

12DPO - 27
    14DPO - 54
    16DPO - 56
    18DPO - 117

Do I have any hope that this is going to be viable? I was really hoping my level went down so that I may M/C naturally but now its just playing tricks on me!

Im so angry, I dont even feel sad for the loss of this Pg as I was scared from the very first time I saw a line on a HPT so I never got my hopes up but now Im just shattered and angry!

alana - isnt it a good thing that your levels went up?

Intitially if my levels hadnt gone from 54 to 56 on 14DPO and 16DPO I wouldnt be too worried. But my levels are very low anyway for how many DPO I am. According to the Betabase 18DPO levels should be over or around 400. Also I have been reseraching others levels and I havnt found any levels this low that have been viable ion other pregnancy's. My levels are preety much doing the exact same thing as last time I had my ectopic, very low and unpredicable. I also have right sided pain. The only other time I have been PG was my last ectoic and it just feels exactly the same. Last time it hurt when I went to th toilet (pushed - sorry TMI) and it is the same again.

so sorry to hear that Alana

oh hun im so sorry

are they going to do an ultrasound?
    they should be able to see where the bubba is with an internal.

all i can say is atleast your levels have doubled this time, maybe you O'd a day or 2 later and if so then levels are good..

I have an ultrasound scheduled for 27th of March, this was before my levels have been an issue though. I have alot of problems getting my Fertility doctors receptionist to take me seriously, she will never let me speak to him and tell me that its too early to see anything.

I dont think there is any way I Od later as I got a positive HPT at 9DPO (which is very early already) so it would be odd that I Od later and got my + even earlier than 9DPO on a HPT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast