Thread: I'm really going to miss..

Default I'm really going to miss..

feeling my bubs moving inside my stomach, being 39 weeks and knowing things will be happening soon, i know i'm going to miss all those kicks and hiccups!!. Has anyone else felt the same? i cant wait to have out baby in our arms, but i love being pregnant!!

can you please remind me when Im that far along that I should be enjoying pregnancy! hehe Im HATING it right now lol.

dont worry danni i still have my moments!!!!, hips and back hurt, seem to keep crying!!, by the way thanks for getting me hooked on egg sandwiches a few weeks ago lol..i saw your post about having cravings and i couldnt stop eating them...

Haha I havent had any since! Guess I shall be making some tonight

I didn't enjoy bubs kciking first time around. It was all a little annoying. This time its much better - although with 7w to go (at least!!!) I might not feel the same way in a few weeks time.
    And thats why people have a second pregnancy, and third and fourth.......

Ahhhh i'm with you. I sooooooooooo missed feeling bubs move inside me that i had phantom kicks for 12 months - seriously!!!!! Missing that special closeness is the main reason i'm preg again Can't wait to feel this new bub moving around in the next few weeks!

Oh, I love it too! Though now the little one's getting stronger and kicks/nudges harder. The other night lying in bed I must have made it uncomfortable because it kicked up such a stink, the bedclothes were moving!!!

Yup, that is one thing I definitely remembered like it was yesterday...13 years between and when we found out I was pg this time I said to DH...I can't wait to feel the moving and kicking...it's the best part and I loved it last time!

Ps...now you both have me wanting an egg sandwhich dammit!! Good thing I have eggs and fresh bread...guess I know what I'm having for dinner!

sorry cass!!blame Danni, i ran out of mayo last week, cant have egg sandwiches without mayo!! enjoy your dinner

Yes I miss the feeling of my baby inside of me. I miss being able to reach down and give them a rub or a cuddle or just that special time alone, just the 2 of us. I miss feeling my baby hiccup, I miss the kicks and yep I even miss the pain they can cause.

All of this is even harder because I'm not having any more babies. Yes I have been lucky and had 4 beautiful and healthy babies but I so much love being pregnant.

I can sympathise.

I didnt enjoy being pregnant, but I totally miss the little kicks and the protection you know you are giving your baby - I get so scared of my lil' princess being out in the big wide world! (silly I know!)

AJP...the eggs didn't make it to the bread...ROFL!! Still was very yummy though!!

Missed the kicks SO much. for 7 years (between one and two) I would lie with hand on my tummy, for all that time I missed the kicks. Infact it is one of the reasons I'd have a third, even though we have said no more!!
    xo

I loved feeling the baby inside me. I had phantom movements for quite a while afterwards, and I kept touching my belly like I was still pregnant. My first was 6 years ago now, so I am really enjoying this again.

Just as I was writing this, I can feel a lot of jumping around!

I miss being pregnant as well..my twin girls are 14 weeks now and I remember the second night we were home hubby and I were in bed ,he had his arms around my tummy giving me a hug when I burst into tears wailing that I missed being pregnant and missed my tummy..hubby replied "you'll have it again in a year or two" I cant wait...

I missed it with the first 2 boys, but I can't say I have missed it yet with Ashton. Suppose I am too busy now to even think about it LMAO.

love

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_22 View Post
    I can sympathise.

I didnt enjoy being pregnant, but I totally miss the little kicks and the protection you know you are giving your baby - I get so scared of my lil' princess being out in the big wide world! (silly I know!)
    Amen Sooz! I cried the first morning we were 'separate' cos I knew I'd never feel her like that again!

Yep, i miss the little kicks too.. was so strange the first week after Jesse was born not feeling anything.. but i have to admit there are other benefits too.. i can now see down where i couldnt before! Hehe..