Thread: Increased CM when pregnant???

Default Increased CM when pregnant???

Hey guys just wondering if you get increased CM when pregnant?

I have noticed more creamy CM in the last two days.... is it just wishful thinking???

Sal Guest

Yes, you do! Good luck!

I noticed that at the time I should have got a visit from :af: that I saw some EWCM which I thought was quite weird at the time - apparently that happens quite often. I have had extra sort of whitish watery discharge right from the start.

Thanks Sal.... I have no idea of what to expect... my mum had really easy pregnancies with me & my brother no m/s or anything.... heres hoping this is my month & I will be the same as her...

I noticed a big increase in CM when I was pg with Kynan too. Usually I got less CM after O but that cycle I got more and more of it.

Good luck. I hope it's a good sign for you!!

Thank you for your replies .... hope that it IS a positive sign for me...

Jacky Guest

Yes! I had a tonne of CM when i got my BFP not so long ago That's how i knew i might have be pg,as i hardly ever had any CM during my 2WW.

Good luck! and i hope it is your month!

Jacky

Bells Guest

I've got extra too this month - was doing a bit of a 'check' last night and came up with some really thick, gluey stuff - really white and gluey. Am testing tomorrow..... [-o<

Melinda Guest

I got a lot more during PG as well. It got heavier the further I went into my PG, so much so that I ended up wearing a liner every day!!

I got a lot more (and still am). I have everything crossed for you that it will mean a BFP.

Thanks for you input ... now just have to wait out another 9 days till I test LOL...... Must not give into temptation....

good luck mitch!!!

Linda

Hi there

I've had an increase in CM pretty much from the beggining - to the point where 2 weeks ago I thought I was leaking (talk about a panic attack) turns out it is all normal - I made my Doc run tests twice.....

So I suppose it must be normal..... otherwise I'm just abnormal - funnier things have been said....

Dianna

I sure did have extra cm!

Lots of creamy cm right before af was due and LOADS while pregnant.

Good luck! Hope it's a good sign for you!!

I swear to god, this is the most unpleasant thing about pg for me so far. HATE the extra moisture downstairs when you are paranoid about feeling liquid and finding blood; plus I have taken to wearing liners a lot to absorb it. (Nothing worse than damp knickers.... *embarassed look*)

Thanks guys.... has slowed down a bit now.... still had cramping, so hoping AF doesn't show up & I will be able to test on Friday & get that BFP!!!

Your chart looks great - best of luck!!