Thread: Inner Health tablets

Default Inner Health tablets

is anyone else taking ( or taken ) Inner Health tablets while pregnant??
    I have a really uncomfortable case of thrush ( sorry if tmi ) and i have tried EVERYTHING , the midwife suggested these Inner Health tablets which are apparently like 22 yoghurts in one dose... Ive taken 2 already , but thought maybe I should check they are ok to take

I would be surprised if the midwife recommended something she shouldn't have but you could always give a chemist a call and check (or your OB/GP).

I could be making this up (I seem to accidentally make a lot of things up these days) but I'm sure I've read Kelly (as in Mrs. Bellybelly) and other people talking about those Inner Health tablets being really good!

But, yeah, maybe wait for someone to confirm or deny this..

Yep I have been quite ill with bronchitis & they have taken me off all antibiotics and the GP looked it up & said to take Inner Health, I'm on one tablet a day atm. HTH!

Hi.
    I had a liver problem while pregnant and was put on a low fat diet, which meant dairy was out. This created a domino effect, because it lead to thrush (no yoghurt etc). My obs told me to do the 6day pessary (or whatever they call those things that nearly killed me!). I had a major reaction to it. I became VERY ill after only using it once. I stopped using it and I was put on Inner Health Plus around the 6 month mark. I had no problems.

You have my sympathies though. I remember how bad that was at that time.
    I hope you get over it soon.

Thanks for the advice ladies
    I called Inner Health and they said not only is it safe to take in pregnancy but recommended ( if I had a non-pregnant brain I should have called straight away ) .. the midwife who suggested them said that she had used them but not when pregnant so she wasnt sure ( ? ) ... ahh well at least now we all know
    Lut - its ridiculous isnt it ?? I hope these tablets work , otherwise I have well and truly had enough