Thread: iv got a cold

Talking iv got a cold

just wondering wat can i dod about this cold of mine i have sore throt runny nose sore eyes etc wat can i do to help it go

It should go away very soon because I think I'm getting it.
    Try drinking a bottle of wine. It wont do anything for your cold but you will not notice it anymore HeHeHe

Sorry. Try making a drink of lemon honey and hot water, Use it to wash down a couple of panadol.

hey alan so panadol is ok in pregnancy is it wats the safest amont to have

the chemist said to me the bounds of things he could provide were paracetamol, throat lozengers (check which ones) and vicks (tubs or the nose inhalers). honey and lemon for home remedies and other than that rest (easier said than done when you already have a toddler at home running you ragged). If you start getting fevers you need to see a doc quick smart.

Kirsty77 Guest

I so know how you feel as I have a horrible cold at the moment to! And when pregnant don't they seem to hang around for longer!? I've just been takin panadol, get lots of bed rest, vicks vapour drops(not the extra strong ones)and duro-something for my cough(its a diabetic cough medicine)

I hope it goes soon for you.

Durotuss for the cough was what I was told.. Lots of steam to clear the nasal passages not that that has worked for me but I can't sit still for long enough... Honey and lemon drinks for the throught and panadol...Hope it passes soon...

I've not had a cold in 6 years and the kids had green noses, and now I have it and I've lost my voice.:eek: I feel like crap and I'm all achy is that how it's starting?

Well I hope everyone feels better really soon and do what Allan said drink Lemon and honey hot drinks it does wonders for the sore throat.

Can i join the club too?

I had the worst cold a couple of weeks ago, i was in bed for a week, i just got rid of that, now i have a sore throat and the worst cough, i have been taking panodol, drinking heaps of water and having soothers to help my throat.