Thread: I've made it to 12 weeks !!

hopefullmum2b Guest

Smile I've made it to 12 weeks !!

Hi everyone,

I've made it to 12 weeks , this last 12 weeks seemed to have taken a while to get here but now it's here I can't believe it. I had a blood test today ( Monday) and then have my transluceny test this thursday, hoping everything is going to be ok.

I guess I'm still just feeling abit anxious; i guess i felling this way as i m/c last september and just want everything to be ok and to have a happy, healthy and safe baby.

Once I'm at 13-15 weeks I' hope I will start to feel a bit more relaxed and start to enjoy my pregnancy a little more. Has anyone else felt this way or feeling this way ?

Regards

Bec xxx

You are not alone on this one.I went through a m/c group at hospital. Felt much better to get to 15 weeks.

well done for 12 weeks hun!!! i think every week can be a milestone when there has been a previous tragedy. after my angel baby i didnt relax until 34 weeks, then i knew if he came early he would be fine...

Congrats on your pregnancy and making it to 12 weeks
    I had a m/c last year too and am 18 weeks (ticker is a week fast - need to change that!) so don't worry too much and try to relax evern though its not easy

barney Guest

gongrats on yr 12 weeks best of luk and try to stay pos

I totally agree, there is a little nervous niggle that is just waiting to relax - I think only when you are holding your bubs in your arms that you will be completely relaxed, and then you wont relax again until it is married to a millionairre! I feel the same too but I keep telling myself to enjoy it as it will be over soon enough. I would just love to be a bit bigger and be able to feel it move, but that will happen in due course, it is just hard to be patient.

Best wishes this week,

Definately know how u feel when I heard there was still a big strong heartbeat yesterday at the drs its like "yes I can actually relax now". I think its something like 75% of m/c happen in first trimester, still a risk but so much lower now fingers crossed all keeps going well for you hun congrats of making it out the other end of the first trimester!!

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks
    I hope the rest your pregnancy remains happy and healthy