Thread: Joint pain in wrist and ankle? Another joy?

Default Joint pain in wrist and ankle? Another joy?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced pain in their wrists, ankles and shoulders (along with the usual hips :-) and is it just another part of pg? Also any ideas on getting rid of it, I have been icing my wrists but no improvement, unfortunately I have one more 1000 wd assignment to get done and I just want it to go away.

I have a bit of pain in my wrists & shoulders too but I've always had them for as long as I can remember but they seem to be getting worse with my wrists so I'm not sure if its another part of pg? I have a 2000 word essay to do too so I'm trying ot get it done in the hours I'm not feeling totally exhausted but I'm just too excited to do it lol

I haven't had any pain in my wrists but the vaccuuming and furniture moving I did the other day certainly highlighted the hip pain. I couldn't walk - I looked like my poor grandma.

I got the third degree about moving furniture.

I'm not a bigger person but I've had a bit of arthritis for about 7 years now so I don't think pg has anything to do with mine. Though they are a little worse so I'm not really sure.

Thanks girls, I'm guessing it's just from the swelling maybe as they are really stiff as well.

Shannon - I'm not too big I don't think but I have put on a bit of weight with pg so that might explain the ankles