thread: Just did a test and it's positive!!!!!! But I ate all the bad stuff at christmas!Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Nov 2009
    Scottish expat living in Geelong
    5,572

    First of all congratulations

    Don't worry about what you have eaten over the Christmas period. The main concern with many of these foods is that when you are pregnant your immunity is lower and therefore you are more likely to be affected by listeria. If you have not been made sick by them, then you have bypassed the risk.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2010
    Brissy
    439

    Smile Thanks for your responses!

    Phew I feel alot better now. Plus I just went and bought $168.00 worth of expensive vitamins lol, so feel better.x

    I just can't believe it! Amazing.

    Thank you all.x I really appreciated it.x

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2010
    Adelaide (North East)
    2,047

    I'm the same - had a glass of champers, and a dessert soaked in Bailey's on Christmas day...not to mention cold turkey the next day...I got my 2nd BFP (more clear than Monday) today, and suddenly thought 'oh crap what have I been eating?'.

    Next big task for me is weaning myself off of Coke...hmm

  4. #4

    Jul 2009
    Out North, Vic
    8,538

    CONGRATULATIONS.. don't worry too much about what you've had, i didn't know i was PG with DD1 and had a very messy australia day... i'm surprised she didn't' come out pickled but she was perfectly fine.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    2,037

    Congratulations - such exciting times ahead! And I'll just echo everyone else, don't let the worries get to you

  6. #6

    Dec 2010
    Lake Everard
    181

    WoW! CONGRATULATIONS!!! woot!!

    It is very unlikely that any of the bad stuff that you ate or drunk has passed through to the fetus if you are still fairly early in the pregnancy And if your not crook, then Bubby is fine too!

  7. #7
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    Jun 2009
    Sydney, NSW
    2,140

    No advice... I have no idea what happens after getting a bfp.

    Just wanted to wish you Congratulations! and Wishing you all the best for a H&H pregnancy and beyond