Thread: just a little funny

Ellibam Guest

Default just a little funny

i didnt know where else to put this;
    a gf and i thought wo would go to a local 'amusement park' once we got there i wasnt feeling that great, then all of a sudden i needed to vomit so i headed straight for the closest bin as most would try to do. i got most of it in, but then had to go again but this time i got to the toilet i was in there for a few minutes cleaning up. when i came out my gf informed me that the older couple who were near by with there grandchildren. got up and and said quick lets get away they are drunk!!!!
    so after having a laugh at this and then feeling much better we started to go around the park, but every ride/game they were there so i would loudly talk about being pregnant and wishing i was able to recover after a day with a hangover instead of 5 months of morning sickness.
    By the end of the day they wouldnt look at us so i guess they figured out that not everyone who vomits is drunk!!!
    thats my little funny story

LOL at the Elli! How rude to assume you're drunk :roll:

People love to think the worst of others don't they !! I would have done the same and talked loudly about being pregnant when they were in ear shot

Love

LOL Eli. Good on you for talking loudly about having m/s.

kjorgo1 Guest

LOL - that is soo funny Elli. I know how you feel. I've been driving a couple of times along the road and had to pull over to vomit by the road side and some people give you this horrible look as if to say "another drunk idiot". Sometimes you just want to wear a shirt that says "I'm pregnant, not drunk, so get over it!". Perhaps we should get some made up!!!

H&K's
    Jorja

LOL, i can just see the looks on their faces!!!

Linda

Lmao Elli! what a crack up! How rude for them to just assume you were drunk though!!

LOL Jorja, what a good idea for a shirt!

Some people are so judgmental. Heaven forbid if it happened to someone in their family.

Good on you for sticking up for yourself.

Ellibam Guest

i tink a tshirt would be great to!!
    except now its obvious by my waddle and theMassive bulge in my belly!