Thread: just a little 'poor me, I've over it' whinge

Default just a little 'poor me, I've over it' whinge

Tonight has been the first night in about 2 weeks where I've actually felt good. I was able to hang out washing and put some away, and I even did the dishes And now, well I can't stop vomiting and I have diarreah. It's just hit me really hard. I've had vomiting on and off all week, and I've been emptying my bowels most of the week as well, but this time it's different. My tummy is really unsettled.
    I'm tired, I'm sore. I've over it already! And the worst part ... I'm only 38 weeks

Diarrehea is a sign of labour

Oh hun, I'm sorry you're feeling like crap Maybe bubs is getting herself ready?

Thanks guys. It's good to know that I'm not talking to myself considering the time as well lol. It would be nice if bub was starting something, but I have a feeling she's waaaaaay off from making an appearance. Sleep some time tonight would be nice though.

Aw Jodi I hope you're able to get some rest and start feeling better soon. Maybe it really is bubs getting ready! Hope you get some sleep.

hey hun, i had the same thing with DS 1 i was let to go on emtpying my bowels every half an hr couldnt eat cause i was sick of pooping and i was like that for a month before he was born! but my new ob he was wonder with DS 2 he bought my c section to 38 weeks cause it happened again, dh also wrote a letter which helped and DS 2 was born 12 days early weighing 8lb 12 and a half oz! i hope i have scared you or anything just speak to someone see if their is anything to help cause i know running around after kiddies and needing to vomit and the poop its hard maybe someone will be able to help like my ob did, hes already said with this one if it happens again out he or she comes! you need sleep and you need strength and i wanted to lend my experiance and see if anything can help you and be more comfortable. hope things get better hun xxxx

Awww Jodi, the last bit is soooo hard and playing the waiting game, lack of sleep, uncomfortableness, come on bub be kind to Mummy.

Hugs hun, hope something happens really soon for you.

Laurin xxxx