Thread: ladies who had 3 or more children

tianar Guest

Default ladies who had 3 or more children

Hi girls
    Im on my third pregnancy and im exactly 14 weeks today. Im concerned as i havent felt the baby move yet. With my second i felt lots of movements from 12 weeks on. Even at the 12week nuchal ultrasound the baby wasnt moving no matter how much the technician prodded it. Any one elses experiences would ease my mind

thanks katie

I remember with Paige I first felt her at about 14 weeks, but then absolutely NOTHING until about 17 weeks and I really stared to worry thinking that something had happened. But by the time I had my 20wk scan, she was fine, but she had only really started to move heaps by then. What Jillian said about the placenta postion really can affect how much of the baby's movements you can feel at this early stage. Did your sonographer tell you the position of it?

tianar Guest

thanks girls my sonographer didnt say anything bout placental position but i do remember with my first she said my uterus was in an unusual position, Hopefully all is okay and just this bub is less active . my second was a boy and still is very active.

iam in my 3rd pregnancy and i didnt really feel deffinate movements untill about 20weeks, i felt them at 12 weeks with second pregnancy, so i got a bit worried too with this one but now he/she wont stop moving

In am on 3rd pregnancy and didn't feel thins one till quite late - at least 22 weeks or so so I wouldn't worry