Thread: Losing some tenderness in breasts

Conchetta Guest

Default Losing some tenderness in breasts

Hi Ladies,

I just had a quick query. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. My breasts were quite tender up until yesterday, they have lost a little tenderness today and I guess I am just worrying that my progesterone is not high. The fullness seems similiar though.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks!

Yep the sore boobs didn't hang around with me either, was only a couple of weeks and all was normal again in that department.

Love

I think it really varies........depending on the woman and the pregnancy.

With my first pregnancy (sadly ended in an MC) my boobs were HUGE & so very sore, especially around the sides of my boobs. They stayed sore even beyond the mc.

When I was pg with Olivia they were sore for about 8 weeks.

In this pregnancy, no soreness, no additional fullness or anything!

Hiya..i have to agree about it varying. I have only had minimal breast tenderness this whole pregnancy and not really in the first few weeks.

Jo

I was wondering about this also! With Jack I didn't have any tender boobs at all. This time they have been very tender but every so often they are not so tender and it causes me to get into a major flap 8-[ I'm glad it is all very normal!

Cynthaz Guest

Sounds exactly like me. The tenderness dropped off very quickly which was a relief really. They're just "fuller" now and a bit leaky :-)

Hi Conchetta,

Im six weeks and my boobs are still sore, not as bad as they were at 5 weeks thank god! Hopefully the soreness is subsiding.

Bel

Default reply

Sweetheart i dont think you have anything to worry about, I had no tenderness with either of my pregnancies, but still looked like Pammie Anderson LOL, oh miss that, no I have cow udders LOL big saggy cow udders LOL, sorry very tired and silly!!!!! 8-[

Conchetta Guest

Thanks Ladies,

Takes a load off my mind. I just assumed that because this is my first pregnancy, they would be very sore (because my milk ducts haven't been scretched before) and stay that way until 3 months....

#-o

I probably shouldn't read much into this and take each day as it comes. They are actually fairly sore again tonight!!!

Thanks again

i agree, it must be so different for everyone (as with most things).

mine were really sore until about 14 weeks. now they are fine, just bigger.

All the best conchetta,

Linda

Mine were sore for first 6/7 weeks then went away and now soreness comes and gos sporadically.

I have been wondering and stressing over the same thing. With Nicholas my bbs were sore all of the time and this time they are only sore at night. I am glad it is normal for the soreness to subside.