Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magical Pregnancy Fairy

Ooooh!! This morning while I was lying awake staring at the ceiling, contemplating my navel, I came up with the ultimate wish!!

Dearest preggie fairy,
    Please when the baby is born, and has been fed and is healthy and happy, can you please give me back my nice, pert, pre-pregnancy boobies. You know - small nipples, almost pointing up, sit perfectly in a push up bra. Those ones...
    It would be muchly appreciated.

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Fi.... I hope the fairy grants your wish and gives your boobies back!

As for me, mine were never perky to begin with! LOL Neil love them though so that's all the matters, right??

Dear Magical Pregnancy Fairy;

You know, I've been a really good girl this time, I haven't eaten anything bad (apart from the packet of Tim Tams yesterday and the Burger rings today) and have been really nice to DH and DS.

Pretty please can you please bring back my.... you know... like that thing that makes you think right? It's in my head... just can't remember what it's called for the life of me... Yeah, that thing, whatsit called?

Oh my MIND!!!

Yours truly,

Divvy (and DH!)

Im going for the tiredness (closely followed by new DH)... IF I had energy I know I'd be a different person, the house would be clean, DH and DD would have a nice mum/wife, work wouldn't be such a struggle, and I could stay up and watch my favourite shows!!! Not to mention the damn bags under my eyes would disappear and maybe I'd get that "pregnancy glow" that everyone seems to get!!!!!!

Now can I have two wishes for two pregnancies within a year?? Hmm, what would be my wish?? I think I'd wish for another contented happy easy to get to sleep baby minus the vomitting.... For myself....I'd wish for a good sleep. I think everything is more bearable when u've slept better... So for that to happen my 6month old would have to stop crying for her dummy, Dh would have to stop snoring....I'd have to be able to get more comfortable.....hmm.... I think I'm asking for too much.... M/s gone now (thank god) still got migraines, not looking forward to heartburn, or even more exhaustion....
    Oh well..

Preggie Fairy, just fix everything so I have the perfect family! (I already have an almost perfect DH and DD)...

Custardtart Guest

If I could have one wish of what to take away? ME! To a tropical island! Just a few days lazing in the sun, soaking in warm salt water.... no kids (love the little darlings, but they do make work) ... no cooking....mmmm.

But seriously, I think the one thing I'd ask for, like many of you, is enough sleep.

Kerrie

Sometimes I think that enough sleep could just solve any problem.. Maybe the way to get world peace.. is more sleep!

K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12