Thread: March 2011 babies

England (but moving back home to Oz next year!)

Default March 2011 babies

This thread for all those Mummies due in March 2011. It's quite daunting being a new time mum and since finding out I was pregnant last week my body has been doing all sort of things! I have no idea if it's normal, so thought it would be a good idea to start up this thread so we can share our experiences.

Please join our existing threads already
    [URL="http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/your-pregnancy-belly-buddies/137784-belly-buddies-due-march-1st-15th-2011-a.html"] Babies Due March 1st to 15th 2011[/URL] or [URL="http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/your-pregnancy-belly-buddies/138918-belly-buddies-due-march-16th-31st-2011-a.html"]Babies Due March 16th to 31st 2011
    [/URL]

I tested 6 days before my period was due - I was so excited, okay impatient! The line was so faint, that I didn't realise I was pregnant and through the test into the bin. That night I dreamt I pregnant so the following day I retested and there was a positive! Two days later I had a bleed - bright red blood and a small clot. We went to A&E and they did some tests and then returned 3 days later for testing and received the following results:

12DP0 - HCG 156 / Progesterone 119
    15DP0 - HCG 667

So things look good and we are back in this Friday for an ultrasound. I understand these results are pretty high, so I'm wondering whether we might be having twins! (my dad was a twin)

Since Sunday (when my period was due) I have had a lot dull cramping. It just feels like things are going on down there. I've also had bright yellow urine and my breasts are quite firm : )

What are other March mummmies feeling?

Will do - I couldn't find anything! Feel free to delete this post then.

Quote Originally Posted by Riss10 View Post
    I tested 6 days before my period was due - I was so excited, okay impatient! The line was so faint, that I didn't realise I was pregnant and through the test into the bin. That night I dreamt I pregnant so the following day I retested and there was a positive! Two days later I had a bleed - bright red blood and a small clot. We went to A&E and they did some tests and then returned 3 days later for testing and received the following results:

12DP0 - HCG 156 / Progesterone 119
    15DP0 - HCG 667

So things look good and we are back in this Friday for an ultrasound. I understand these results are pretty high, so I'm wondering whether we might be having twins! (my dad was a twin)

Since Sunday (when my period was due) I have had a lot dull cramping. It just feels like things are going on down there. I've also had bright yellow urine and my breasts are quite firm : )

What are other March mummmies feeling?
    Hi there

Have a look at the post underneath your last post (From ASTROLADY). you need to click on one of the links (in purple) - there are specific Belly Buddies groups here for the months of year

Congrats on your pregnancy