Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Maternity Bras

I agree with Monnie. I got professionally fitted at Myer and the girl was great, allowing for the fact that my boobs will continue to grow and again when my milk comes in. I got the loveable ones.

Default Sexy maternity bras finally available!!

Well, I am delighted to say I have just gotten the ABA 'Mothers Direct Winter 07' catalogue and there are some sexy maternity bras available! In different colours, with patterns and lace even!

I am soooo sick of wearing the same boring white plain bras I am going to make sure I check out these new frilly lacy ones. And some of them even have matching briefs.

Considering you're in maternity bras for as long as you are, I'm surprised there aren't more that are pretty!

Do they come in extra huge boob sizes?? LOL

wow, really? There are loads of pretty (if expensive) ones here - although paying 33 for a bra is a bit much, then 12 for the matching pants (45 is over $100). You can even get padded feeding bras, but only in plain black or white.

I can't believe that you don't get the Elle MacPherson range in Australia! Sadly the smallest size they do is a C-cup so I can't wear them, but they're really gorgeous.

Matryoshka Guest

We do have the elle mcpherson range here because i looked at it, and i'm sure they went over a c-cup because i was an E cup when i was trying them on! This range is nice but i really hate the huge thick straps on all maternity bras, including these! I also have a Berlie Bra which has lace cups and is quite pretty - apart from thick straps lol.

Where can i see this new range?

I know they go over a C-cup, but I'm a B-cup so can't wear them! Have you seen the Emily B range, or can you not get that? They have normal sized straps and are really pretty.

I've got an Elle's McPherson maternity bra in a B cup so they do exist. The sexy bras on the ABA site are gorgeous.

Oooh they are gorgeous!!! Ive got 2 elle ones in a 14D!

I've been nagging the store in Sydney for the last 10 days lol.
    I geuss I could mail order but I'm on the cusp of cup sizes so I prefer being able to try before I buy.

Just had a look at their website- very nice.

Anna**- where did you get the elle mac bra in a b cup?

Lee - My Mum found it in Sydney somewhere when she went over a few months ago... she can't remember where tho! It was on clearance so maybe they don't make them now?

The Hot Milk range is fabulous! Great that they come in size massive, too! I've also seen them on the Zodee website, but I'd rather buy from Mothers Direct cos it supports the ABA, and if you can get yourself into Malvern (or the Sydney store when they get them in), you can get yourself professionally fitted.
    I'm going to take my sister there, as she's over from NZ and apart from the Bendon ones, she doesn't seem to have ready retail access to nice maternity bras.

Hot Milk is a NZ label...

Maybe she just needs to look in the right places! But even Bendon is not as cheap there as you can find it here, go figure. Shopping just doesn't seem as fun over there as it is here, with Kiwis flying to Brisbane to get to sales etc!

There's a Mothers Direct store in Castle Hill in Sydney. It's at 4 McMullen Ave. They seem to stock a few not-so-boring maternity bras, but the Hot Milk ones are the frilliest I've ever seen!

We do get a few nice brands over here (haven't noticed the Elle M ones but I'll look now!), but they can be pricey. If you're an ABA subscriber you get 10% off at Mothers Direct too.

Heaps of new tops too and I have to say, they are probably worth the $$ (I think I'll wear mine out by the time I finish bfing!).

Default Comfortable maternity bras

Hi there
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend a comfortable maternity bra for wearing to bed at night. I saw one advertised in the Mothers direct catalogue- called Kyrawear Night Bra - has anyone tried one of these?
    Thanks in advance

Sorry I can't reccomend that one but I did see in Big W just yesterday they have nighties with crossover front with inbuilt support. It looked to be softish. Not sure if this is helpful. They were white/pink with spots, and about $20.

Jaz, I can't reccommend Elle MacPherson's Maternelle range high ly enough for bed. I slept in mine one night cause I forgot to take it off and I didn't even notice I had it on. I am definately going to get a few more when bubs comes.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast