Thread: Maternity Sports Bra???

Question Maternity Sports Bra???

Anyone from Sydney know where I can get a maternity sports bra? Just rang Myer at Paramatta and they said they don't have them.

I think you're not supposed to wear anything that compresses the breasts. That being said, I have seen them at Target, lol.

Sporty, I might tell you but that depends on if your planning on running a marathon or something :nana:
    Ok, just found it. I was looking at normal bras. Its by Berli , called New Legend Maternity Bra. Y835J. All the features of the New Legend Soft Cup Sports Bra with drop cups for easy feeding. C,D,DD,E 12-16. About $47
    I dont know who would stock it though. A few places on line with free postage if you want to exhange them. Bellaforma or Zodee are online places.

Hi - I'm pretty sure I bought one at Kmart last year when I was pregnant. It woud have been a DD or E and no more than $20 on special.

Thanks - the only prob is I am normally a DD - I actually have a Berlei New Legend Underwire sports and that's the one I'm growing out of, so I'm not sure that the Berlei ones are going to do me much good for long - I HATE having such big boobs (I was a 10DD for a long time - boy was that hard to find bras!) I might ring around to Myer at Penrith (near where I work).

If anyone had more suggestions, keep them coming please!

hey can someone do a search for me on triumph maternity bras - for some reason I can get through to the Berlei site at school, but the triumph one is blocked (obviously berlei is more 'educational' than triumph. I'm after soft cup or maternity sports bras in a 12 E fitting or larger

Some windsocks maybe then ! I think the bellforma range i mentioned covered up to L cupor something like that, im not sure about the maternity range. They have a pull down list where you can select the type of bra, might even find a soft cup listed in the normal range. I dont know how you are going to go getting a sports bra though, I have big (.)(.) too and Berleri only goes to an E cup and they are usually very generous in their sizing too compared to others.

The triumph website wouldnt work for me. But just did a normal search for you. At Zodee they they have Triumph lace maternity in the size you wanted. There website is HUGE

thanks summer - I tracked down a berlei one which will do for now - I don't think it will last the whole pregnancy though - but it will get me through the next few months at least - then I'll reassess. May have to just wear normal maternity bra with a crop top over it for added support...

I know its against the 'rules' but I just wear a normal sports bra to run and then take it off asap when I'm finished.