Thread: Mega craving

layla Guest

Default Mega craving

Just thought I'd share my huge craving with you all.
    I can't get enough of toast with orange marmalade.
    I'm eating it all day!!!! 8-[
    I've had cravings before on and off for various things but nothing like this. DH thinks I've lost the plot!

Yum!!

That sounds nice!

My craving is Keen's Curry powder. Normally can't stand the stuff!!

So savory mince on toast with heaps of curry powder it is for me!!

=P~

Classic, I had cravings for marmalade on toast and Curried egg. Loads of curry powder I'd put in it!!! My cravings seem to have settled now. ANother biggy has been tomato and also Thin and crispy vegetarian pizza with pineapple!!! (have polished off a few of those recently)!!!
    My first craving at 5 weeks was hamburgers and sausage s'wiches, but the thought of those now makes me feel sick!!! I would LOVE a salmon and avocado sushi roll as well, but obviously can't! xo

Melody Guest

I have pretty much been sultana scones all the way through. Curried egg & lettuce sandwiches with really fresh bread & cracked pepper has also been a strong runner.

Ohhhh..... lets not forget the Mrs. Macs Pepper Steak Meat Pies once in a blue moon

Apples and mandarines - I am eating my way through an orchard!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hmmm I had major cravings for curried meat pies early on, but thankfully that stopped.Now its anything sweet but the cravings are getting further apart.I agree with webbmeg, I'd kill for some salmon sushi, blue vein cheese and brie..............Hmmmm I'm making myself drool!!!!!!!!!!

Default reply

At least you had food cravings, mine were smells, Id go through impulse(ICO) 1 can a day,clearacil daily medicated face wipes, dettol baths and ICE i ate tons and tons talking 6 trays of ice a day and still as Im posting this eating ice-WEIRD HU? 8-[

My craving was Snickers i could eat two king size bars and think nothing of it and still want more. Just glad i only ever brought two at a time.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Curried egg sandwiches........

Looks like something new on the lunch agenda tomorrow!!

Nadia, I'm with you on the ice thing! All through 3rd tri I was munching on ice, I ended up making ice cubes with juice as well for something different!

Meat pies with sauce!! (I;ve never eaten so much junk)!! Big cheese and salad rolls with avocado and have to have beetroot!!!

hmmm..

I started off with Jelly crystals, I was eating 2 packets a day, but at the moment, my craving is for Anzac bickie mix - go figure, I keep a bowl of it in the fridge and take a container full to work each day. I think I would really like a normal craving - burgers would be a nice normal craving, don't know what my thing is with uncooked foods lol

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh My god Candice your cravings are off the wall!!!I couldn't stop laughing!Its funny what we crave though!!

I know.... maybe it is because I am a strange eater at the best of times.... but DP can't help but laugh at me, when he sees me on the lounge with a big bowl of cookie mix (he has no right to pick on me tho, caught him cooking leftover chinese into a pie the other day WTF?? and he has no excuse like me )

Ice, Ice and more ice.

Although I'm not as nutty about it as I was with my DD, I go through about 5-6 trays of ice EASILY a day.

The funny thing is that normally I hate cold things in my mouth.

Go figure!

layla Guest

It's funny you all mention ice, I can't possibly have a cold drink without at least 10 ice cubes at the moment but it never occured to me to forget the drink and just have the ice....great idea!

Apple pie and icecream every night. Now wonder I put on 18 kilos!

I really had to stop myself from having it a lunchtime too :-#