Thread: Mid Back Ache

Default Mid Back Ache

Hi girls

Has anyone had mid back ache during pregnancy and if so, has there been anything you've found to help out? A heat pack works for a bit for temporary relief. Laying down also helps but of course difficult while at work...

I'm wondering if anyone has found that a physio or massusse (?!) has done the trick?

Thanks in advance!

Sherie i have had a mid back ache for the past few weeks off and on also! Looks like we're leading twin pregnancies!!
    I usually get it either at work or in my car so im gathering its the way the seats are positioned. I havent found anything that helps either unfortunately. I havent tried panadol though?

Hehe, if I find any miracle cures I'll let you know Emma!

Kell - haha, yeah it seems that way doesn't it!??!? I too get the pain at work and in the car... The only thing that temporarily helps is the heat pack (wheat pack?) or laying down (wish I could do that at work!). How long are you staying on at work? I was thinking late August but now I think mid August might do it for me...

Hi girls,

My back pain is also mostly at work, and has been worse this pg, prob due to having 10kg DS to lift as well. Sometimes walking eases it enough to get through the day - a couple of times around the block or something. I also often kneel at my desk for a while to get some temp relief. I love the idea of lying down but it might look a little funny in the office!

Hope this helps!

Melanie

Check your posture and try and stretch as often as you can