Thread: Mmm Moogoo I think I love you

Default Mmm Moogoo I think I love you

Hi Ladies,

Just bought Moogoo milkbath and Moogoo udder cream, it's so smooth and creamy and smells divine. Planning on using the milkbath on bubs when she arrives.

Was wondering if any other mums here use Moogoo on their bubbas?
    Can you use the udder cream as a bum cream? I'm using MCN's and what else do you use the udder cream for? Nipples?

Thanks

the udder cream - is that the msm cream? if so, i think that's fine for MCNs. i love it - we've used it as a bum cream & an all over cream. it's been great for DS' eczema. i've used it as a general moisturiser as well. love it!!

I use the milk bath everyday for bubs bath... I have so many people tell me all the time how beautiful he smells and ask what I bathe him in

We also use the msm cream for everything here - eczema, dermatitis, bubs bottom, cracked nipples.... I love it!
    Am yet to try their other products but I keep telling my cousin to try the shampoo/conditioner for her psorisis, I would imagine it would be fantastic

Nope not the MSM, wasn't sure about it
    Just bought the Full Cream Udder Cream, hmm maybe I should head back to the shop and buy the MSM too!!!
    I'm surprised for good products how relatively inexspensive they are.
    Yes the milkbath smells so delicious, I can't wait to use it on our baby girl!

I've used the milk bath, the MSM cream, the shampoo, conditioner, lip gloss, eczema stuff and the skim milk stuff.

All good Love them all.

Oooh plus the heat bag cows are awesome and my kids love going to bed with their cows

Moogoo Rocks! I use it all The MSM is what we use on everything...nappy rash is gone within a day! And I found out you can get MSM in a squeeze bottle woohoo!

Mel what are the heat bags? Can you only get them online?
    x

Um I dunno? I have to order online cos I don't have anywhere down here to get it from.

But yeah, the little cows that are heat bags, and scented with lavender. They are awesome

Oooh Im off to get some now

Omg I'm in love with Moogoo, DF is getting me the range for xmas

If your bf, don't use it on your nipples despite the name (need to use a lanolin product), but for almost everything else its awesome!

ETA: I just looked at their website, there are so many products now! Thinking of trying their deodorant & lip balm & cleanser &........

I love this stuff too! I originally bought it for DD's bum (MCN's) but then ran out of face moisturiser for myself and figured "If it's good enough for her bum then........" LOL

Originally I thought it was expensive but now I realise it goes SO far and it's SO good, I think it's so economical!!

Boomba... you took the words right out of my mouth!

Mel, heat bags you say...

I'll be off to check the site now, too

We love our moo goo!!!

Ohh heat bags, must check them out! Thanks mel

boomba- the health food shop at the shopping centre in my suburb now sells moo goo! And the heat bags!