Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More bleeding...I hope its nothing

Sal Guest

Phew Cailin, that is a relief!

Actually I would have figured you saw the heartbeat, surely too early to actually hear anything? At my 6w and 11w u/s I saw the heart beat on the u/s monitor, didn't hear a thing!!

Yay Cailin - very happy for you, you poor thing! This is one sticky bub so all will be fine

Yay Cailin - I'm pleased the scan went well, and how exciting to see the little critter already!
    Did you give it a good telling off, no more scaring mummy and daddy thankyou!!!
    Fi

Sal nope we got to hear it Don't know if its some funky new technology but she put it on and I just burst into tears. I thought it was too early too, but apparently thats only doppler (this was an internal scan). LOL fi, no telling off as such just lots of praise

*hugs*
    Cailin

Cai, gotta tell you hon, I just burst into tears as I read your post.

That is SUCH good news. I AM SO RELIEVED FOR YOU!

Did you know what my OB used to say?

"Once you have seen/heard the heart beat, that means your chances of a perfect healthy baby are [b]98%[/b]" 9ie the risk of mc drops to only 2%)

(I used to carry that little stat round in my heart for my whole pregnancy with Olivia, and with this pregnancy too...........)

SUCH good news.........

Thats fantastic Cailin. I am sooooo happy for you.

YAY CAILIN

I am soooooo happy all is ok and WOO HOO for hearing the little heart beating!!

Best wishes

layla Guest

Phew what a relief!!!!!
    I'm so pleased for you Cailin.
    Grow little baby!

thats great news Cailin \/ i bet you feel so much better now. it was great DH got to see the little one also, as it becomes real, especially to see the little flutter of it's heart. I wish you all the best for a continued H&H PG.

Take care, Kas

Cailin,

Thats is excellent news =D>

You must be so relieved, I would be crying too!

How exciting to hear your bubs heartbeat too. Thank god everything is good and healthy.

Bel

Woohoo Cailin, thats fantastic! It must be a huge relief to both you and DH.

Hi - talk about holding my breath while I read from your first message to the follow up one !!

A friend, who bled a bit early in her pregnancy said her doctor told her that you might bleed when your period would have been due. Could that have been the case with you, at six weeks ?

Still going on Thursday for a scan ??

*sigh*

Barb.

Thanks guys! Oh and sal I remembered something, I heard the HB at the 11 wk scan with Paris, so it could be the places I am going to (Women's ultrasound clinics) I know they are pretty good technology wise, the one I am going to now has the 4D scans. But when I had my first 6 wk scan with Paris I didn't get to hear the heart beat at all.

No scan on thursday, I have a funny feeling it could be related to the asprin as Lara told me she had something similar and she too was on the baby asprin. I did have a thought too, early in the cycle about probably 5 days before O I had a papsmear I wonder if that could do anything. I'll be sure to bring it up with my OB soon if it continues otherwise I'll wait till my 10 wk checkup.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Default reply

OH YAHOO YAHOO

Cai, Im so relieved and extremely happy honey, that's wonderful news.
    :bellyrub: :bellyrub: :bellyrub: :bellyrub:

WOOHOOOOO!!!

I am so sorry I missed this today - stupid work :roll: We are totally relived that you got to hear little bubba's heartbeat.

We were doing our groceries when you SMSed me & I told Aaron. He had a little chat with Zander saying he's going to have a new friend in Melbourne soon Sooo cute.

Anyways jut wanted to say again how happy I am that Womb Raider is happy & healthy in mummy's tummy. And I am sure he ( ) will be there for oooh another 32-34 weeks!

YAAAYYYY!!! Cailin that is just FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
    I am so, so, so, so happy and excited for you!!! \/

:happy4u: :happy4u:

YIPPEEE!

Way to Go Cailin, now it's time to relax (a little bit!)

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!

Cailin, thats fantastic news that all seems good. Yay on getting to hear bubs heart pounding away too. Hope all goes well for the next 7 months or so.

Take care
    Trish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast