Thread: movement?????

maggie Guest

Default movement?????

Think I have movement \/ \/ \/

Well I am 18weeks, yahooooo

Anyhow 2weeks ago, I felt little flutters,and I was praying it was movement and not wind. then i had nothing for a few days,and i was getitng worried as so many people feel movement early on, but then i know some feel it later.

Over the last 2weeks, i have felt it , like every 4days, but i wonder if its imagiantion..

Well today driving to work, it was like a tap, just under my rib cage, as first i thought it was the car stereo sending movement up my car seat, as it went for ages, like minutes non stop.

As i am sitting here at my desk working, i am still getting it, its like a tapping, is this movement????? what else could it be... its bizarre.... or could it be my stomach pulse just pulsating, as this is always a strong pulse, but i can feel it on my rib cage, would the baby be up there????? its been the same spot for the last 3 hrs though....

how exciting, and only 13days to my nxt scan, after 6 yrs of TTC< my DH and i are just still in shock.

When the baby has hiccups it can feel like that. I'm not sure if they get them that early, though - I'm around the same stage as you
    BTW congrats on the pg after such a long time TTC. It makes it extra special!

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! \/

I have also been feeling slight taps lately and i get really excited each time but i cant help thinking maybe i imagined it or am making too much of it.

Many of my friends are pregnant ahead of me and have all said they felt their first kicks around 16 - 18weeks.

please kick me really hard bubs !! i promise i wont mind at all :smt016

maggie Guest

Thanks girls, and it is like tapping...

a friend who is preg, is 21weeks, and has had no tapping. kicks etc, and all is perfectly nice & strong, maybe some just feel it later....

but me as well, come on baby give me one of your best kicks. \/

maggie Guest

Hey girls

in early movements, how often do people feel it.. it is normal to go a few days in the early flutering days isnt it? preg books say it is normal to go 3/4 days without anything. but how common is this.. i just cant wait til its daily kicking etc

Defintiley sunds like bub is moving. Yay congratulations.

I think it sounds like movement.
    I had my first few flutters at around 16 and a half weeks and they got stronger and more frequent.. now they are definately kicks as you can see my stomach move or feel it when you put your hand on it. My best way to describe it to the girls at work is like when you have gas but the feeling is on the surface of your tummy and around your uteris area. (sorry if TMI). My bubs is extremely active, even shown on his scan, so i get kicks most of the day.
    I know how exciting it is to feel those first few kicks!