Thread: Moxa Sticks

territowel Guest

Default Moxa Sticks

Hi girls,
    I was wondering if anyone new where I might be able to purchase Moxa Sticks in the wollongong area. You can get them from China Town, Syd or on the net but I was hoping not to do either of those....
    help please.

K
    Mum to
    Klaire 11/05/02
    Jack 11/08/03
    Due 22/05/05
    \/

What are Moxa Sticks??

territowel Guest

Moxa Sticks are a fat incence stick that you light and let smoulder as close to the outside of your little toe that you an bear fro 20 minutes before bed to help you turn a breech bub.... I need to replace some to my midwife who had some spare.....

K
    Mum to
    Klaire 11/05/02
    Jack 11/08/03
    Due 22/05/05

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Not sure where you could find them but I heard they are quite good for turning breech bubs. I hope you can find some - please let us know where you get them from if you find some!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Hi territowel,
    Try ringing a chinese medicine practitioner in wollongong, who does acupuncture. They would have some for their own use and if they also sell herbs, they would probablysell you some.
    good luck hope it works

territowel Guest

Thanks....
    just like the super nanny... it may be a simple answer but can't think of them all
    K
    mum to
    Klaire 11/05/02
    Jack 11/08/03
    due 22/05/05

Hey territowel, did you used to be on a wedding forum? I had someone with that email address in my messenger ages ago. Just wondering if it might be you!

territowel Guest

Yep Bek, that was back in 2000/2001,
    How is it all going for you?

Going great. That forum has changed heaps now and I don't participate much at all. Looks like you have been busy!

territowel Guest

I finished with that forum when I got married... So how are you going??? Are you trying? You have a note about your cycle???? I had another chat with the midwives today... I want to have a vba2c's and I have been hitting constant brick walls... ](*,) but today this midwife listened and understood me so I feel alot better.... I am now 37 weeks and I get the deciding vote this Thursday. So cross fingers for me.... The midwife said she will chat to the doc's for me too....