Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A msg from Simone

Not yet Melody. I was just thinking of msging her actually.

Love

Melody Guest

I really feel sick about this.... she has just been through so much & I know that people can 'only take so much'....

She hasn't replied to my SMS that I sent... so she may be sleeping or something

Love

Oh mercy, I hope everything's alright and Simone and her bubs are hanging in there [-o<

Irena Guest

Wishing you lots of luck Simone!
    [-o<

Me: 27
    DH: 28
    DD:02/07/1998
    DD: 01/10/1999
    EDD: 21/07/06 ( Daughter number 3)

lucysmummie Guest

Oh simone! on behalf of all the August belly buddies 'stick in there little bubb...just a little longer' hope your doin ok hun

Simone you are in my prayers [-o< hoping that everything is alright for you and your little princess

Oh Simone, I hope you & bubs are Ok love & everything is OK, stay in there little one for a little while longer at least!!!!

Lorin Guest

[-o< Oh Simone i wish all the best for you and your bubs. Your in my thoughts all the time.... xoxox Hope to hear you are doing Ok soon. =D>

im here, bubs is still in there, they dont know why i was bleeding, had my show, and lost a bit of blood, went thru alot at that hosp, was a nightmare once i got moved from the labour ward to antenatal. on strict bed rest, my dad has flown over to help for a few days as dh has to go to work - he doesnt work, we dont eat! still in alot of pain, they wont go away, but they think that it might have been caused by the fact that no-one has picked up in a neg, not a pos like i thought! so i had the injection. that slowed the bleeding. moving house hopefully in the next week, my car is here now, get to run to laverton tomorrow and pick it up. thanks for your thoughts, lets hope she sticks a little longer... im only nearly 26w!! this has just been the worse stage in my life, im so not having any more children, or moving across a continent again. im struggling to cope with all this now!!! if any one wants to catch up, you have my permission the get my phone number from either leslie (mouse) or kathryn, they both have it atm. i dont know when i'll be back online. hopefully soon!! thanks heaps guys

Lorin Guest

Oh Simone i am so glad to hear you are doing Ok. That would be quite an experience and you have pulled through it so far. Hang in there girls.

sonsangel Guest

Good to hear bubs has stayed put.
    You have been through quite rough time of it and let's hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful - in a good way.

cazoraz Guest

Glad to hear you're home and baby's still nice & safe inside. Take care!

xxxCaz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12