Thread: Mucuos Plug

Default Mucuos Plug

Can someone please tell me what colour it is?

mine looked like snot/ewcm clear-ish/yellowish, hard to destinguish between normal CM and the plug though, wasnt blood stained until transition

google it in google images. Its gross but it will show u some pics. Is everything ok?????

remember if you are losing your plug, doesnt mean u will go into labour.. it can re-grow (is that the right word?)

Mine was a clear yellowy colour and looked a bit like snot i suppose. I lost it all about 2 weeks before i went into labour.

Oh yeah, not worried about it being my plug, as long as it is the plug and not something else. And yes your body keeps making it, just like Amniotic Fluid.

I've been having a snotty like greyish colour for about 2-3 weeks now which I guess would be my plug.

But this morning it's a greenish/yellowish greyish kind of colour. Same consistancy as the last few weeks.

Mayb thrush or UTI???

id say maybe an infection too, maybe just higher levels of bacteria in your vagina, id get a swap done and if you have some probiotics start taking them, i would definatly get it checked

Thanks, I thought so. Was kinding hoping I'd be wrong though.

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Doesn't sound like the plug.
    I thought I'd lost mine a few days before I did. When I did lose it there was such a difference between what I thought it was and what it actually was. I was getting a lot of discharge for a few days but then one day I had a huge clump of yellow/white stuff that was enough to fill a dessert spoon and it all came out in one hit. I freaked out and rang my mum. She told me what it was. I was in labour 2 days later.