Thread: Mum's with 3 or more bubs? Discharge?

Red face Mum's with 3 or more bubs? Discharge?

Alright, I went to hop into the shower today and my knickers were wet (like fully covered the extra strip od material in the crouch and then some)! I have NEVER had this much discharge ever! I am assuming it's because this is #4??

So I guess I am asking if this is something that comes with the more pregnancies you have?

Tanya

Tanya, I have always had it and for me, it gets worse as I get further along. It isn't too bad ATM, but it wont be long and I'll be wearing panty liners all the time for it. I think some of us are just lucky and get heaps of it LOL.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Tanya I am on pregnancy No 3 and I have definately found this one worse, and yep on the panty liners everyday.

Hi Tanya
    Your discharge can change chaqnge throughout your pregnancy and for different pregnancies. Providing it is not smelly then its fine

Tanya, so far not yet with this one, but it's still very early days. With Tehya and Noah though. YUCK !!

I was wearing panty liners and changing my undies during the day. Especially later on in my pregnancy.

Tanya I too noticed it more and more with each baby. Those panty liners will be your friend!

Thanx heaps girls and Alan

I have to admit it does start to smell tho and I need to change... I am finding it hard to get into the habbit of remembering to put a panty liner on. I was doing really well that started forgetting again...

Fingers crossed

Tanya