Thread: My wife's pregnancy was ok

seongtaek Guest

Default My wife's pregnancy was ok

I am a new dad hi people. I am new one here so feeling like writing something. I got a baby in last April and it's been 100days. I am so happy to be with my baby. I thought pregnancy will be way too hard for my wife but it was not. My wife actually surfed internet everyday and studied about pregnancy sympthoms. When the birth was close she knew already pretty much everything in hand book I got from hospital. I was with my wife in delivery room to encourage her and to help doctor a bit. It indeed was not the easiest thing but wife just said it was doable(she expected it to be worst thing in the world). Anyways I want to say chin up future moms you are the most beautiful women in the world and gonna be the happiest ones

julesy Guest

Thanks Soengtaek, that's really sweet. I'm glad your wife had a great pregnancy. The internet certainly makes it easier to be informed these days!!

Julesy

Oh Soengtaek, you sweet man!
    And yes, we ARE the most beautiful women in the world!
    Congratulations on your little bundle of joy

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwww what a lovely message. I'm glad that your wife had a good pregnancy, it wonderful when they go well.

mrs timms Guest

That's lovely

Thanks for that - u r really sweet and encouraging. Ur wife sounds like a lucky woman to have a proud and compassionate husband like u. Congrats on a healthy and successful pregnancy

It's great to hear that your wife had so much support from you during pregancy and labour

Soengtaek, that was a beautiful thing to say! I bet you are very proud at what your wife did to bring your child into the world!Isn't it a great feeling to see your own creation being born and to take that first breathe of life!

soul