Thread: Myth or Fact??

*Kristee* Guest

Question Myth or Fact??

Hey girls,
    I am not currently pregnant but was interested to know if any of you girls no whether the following statement is True of False:
    'You get bigger around the belly which each subsequent pregnancy'

If it is true then i am going to be very big next time round as i was 4 foot 5 around the belly with Tarleha and am only 5 foot 6 height!!!!!!

I'm not sure about bigger round the belly, but I do know that most women show earlier with each subsequent pregnancy.

I think it's a myth. I have been no bigger during this pregnancy than my others, but I think I did start to show a bit earlier this time.

I think Myth too... There was almost 7yrs between my 2 & I was super fit when I was preg with Maddy & cuddly :wink: when I was preg with Indah. I was ion maternity pants with Indah at 10wks... There was NO WAY I could hide it, it was OUT there!!!

But I dont think I was any bigger by the end???

Well i'm hoping myth too I have definately popped out earlier this time - like visible at 5 weeks but am hoping that bubs just grows into my already stretched space!!!

Nope - its a myth. I may have popped a little earlier with my second pregnancy (that ended at 11w) but with this pregnancy its been almost identical to my first. I'm much the same size, and its all feeling much the same (I didn't look pregnant until about 20-24w or so???).
    I was still in my normal jeans until about 20w - just had the top button undone.

I too was the same with both, if not a bit smaller second time around xo

Nah, myth! I was tiny with my first, bigger with my second & 3rd time round I think i am pretty small again. Well look at my ticker..

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

I have pics the day before the births of my two and I was definately alot bigger second time around (quite a big difference) even though my 1# DS (8lb 7ozs) was bigger in weight than my 2# DD (7lb 13 1/2 ozs). I don't really think that it is myth or fact, it's really a individual thing.
    Last edited by MUMMY4LIFE; November 1st, 2006 at 11:29 PM.