Thread: nausea

Default nausea

is it normal to feel nauseous again? i am 28 weeks and have recently started to feel the morning sickness type feeling, especially if i am hungry.

I'm getting it to at 33 plus weeks Hollo - not as bad as first trimester but still there especially in the mornings - once my stomach settles down for the day I"m not too bad. A few others in our due in June forum are also getting a bit too - needless to say I wouldn't say its uncommon

I was told it can happen because the stomach is starting to get squished and the food takes longer to digest. This could be an old wives tale though, but it is a common thing for women to get again. I know I did, but not as bad as morning sickness.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hollo
    I am 28weeks 4days and I have felt same the last few days -just a feeling of nausea but no 'V' - especially first thing in morning
    Hopefully it settles for all of us.

hi hollo.. same here. Its my 2nd pregnancy I always have it evry morning and before to bed at night. I didnt feel like this to my 1st pregnancy, and the cold weather makes it worst, and thats why i dont go out a lot cos sometimes i have to vomit somewhere and its annoying. My doc said its still normal thou.

Not that I have reached that stage yet... but they say that the 1st and 3rd tri are very similar!

Try the old eat lots a little things during the day.... but I am 99% sure that it's normal!!

Ive recently had a similar feeling. I never had much morning sickness during the 1st Tri, only a few days i felt a little off but that was it. A few days lately i have had a combination of feeling nausious, hungry and heartburn all at once. Not a nice feeling i might add but usually felt better after eating something and drink some milk for the heartburn.

littlerigger Guest

Yup I'm one of the lucky due in Juners that has had a return of the nausea even the good old Ving. ICK!!! It's normal though

Hey - i am still visiting mr porcelain once a week - but get nausea almost daily - again like you especially if i am hungry or over tired - just your body letting you know its in need of something and fast - i have glass of milk and that seems to hold me over till i can eat something more substantial