Thread: Need Advice

skorpy Guest

Default Need Advice

Need some advice please

Feeling abit depressed,I have one swollen ankle and foot,yet the other one seems fine.I got odd feet.Im carry excess amnotic fluid which doesnt help,but why only the 1 foot.It just started on the ankle at first,but the last couple of days the sides and specially the top of my foot is puffed right up.I feel pins and needles near my toe area and a throbbing dull pain.

Is it anything to worry about.I havent phoned a midwife and asked for advice because im worried they will want me to go in and Its my Brothers wedding on Saturday

Skorpy hon I woudl phone the midwife. I do have a swollen left hand due to carpal tunnel in that hand my OB thought it was interesting yesterday but she said it looks fine and not to worry however, if you are worried can you call your midwife or go to a gp to get your BP checked? incase its Pre Eclamsia? Thinking of you.

Bel

Skorpy, I had the puffy foot too - just the one. No pain though as you are describing. It sounds like it might be a good idea to get them to check you out because you seem worried.

skorpy Guest

hmmm yeah,my leg is puffing up aswell,i look totally odd when i put my feet together and i feel slight burning sensation on top of my foot near ankle area.Think i will give them a ring.

Let us know how you go skorpy -

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Glad you are ringing, I was going to suggest that. Good luck and let us know how you go.

chickyfly Guest

How far apart should you have your children? my son is 15 months