Thread: new to forum - hi there!

snopea Guest

Default new to forum - hi there!

I just happened upon this forum today - and i was really excited about finding a group due when I am.

Every day I wonder 'is this normal' or 'should i feel this yet' and it would be great to have people to bounce some questions off of. the format is new for me, so if creating a new topic like this is out of turn, apologies in advance.

a little about me, i'm 35, due july 17th, and finally getting out of my first trimester nausea. this will be my first child. i'm still not sure how my husband and i will make it work, as we are both working full time, but i'm sure we will find a way.

yesterday was my first scary trip to buy maternity clothes, as i've gone up 2 cup sizes from 34c and bought a 38E bra yesterday (they didn't have double d - so...). i was wondering what others have experienced in this dept.

also - when does the 'belly' start to show. i've managed to gain 10lbs eating my way thru nausea of the first trimester, and i'm not sure what's fat and whats bebe. i'm not ready for maternity clothes but most of my pants don't fit, and my shape has definitely changed (waist? what's that!)

i would love to hear about what others are experiencing.

thanks in advance!

Hi and Welcome to BB,

You did post in the right place at the begging!! lol

Check out Belly Babies due in July!!

Wishing you a h&h pg

Tessa Guest

hey, im also new to the forum im 19 years old and in my 19th week of pregnacy, im also due in july. well congrats and welcome.

Tessa

Hi there Snopea. Its always great to have girls from O/S here. Enjoy your pg and relish in the fact your belly's not that big yet LOL!!

Janie Guest

Welcome to BB and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Welcome to bellybelly

Welcome to BB Snopea, I`m also due in July, look forward to talking with you in the July Belly Buddies thread

Hi snopea

Welcome to BB

It's hard to say when your belly will show, everyone's belly starts to grow at different times.