Thread: No Morning sickenss

maggie Guest

Default No Morning sickenss

Hi

I am 6 half weeks pregnant, and the onyl signs of pregnancy(other then rising HCG levels) is my sore abnd enlarged boobs. I have not had any m/s , the odd taste in my mouth but thats it. Can you still have no m/s and go on and have a healthy bub. scan is still over a week away...

I didn't get m/s until I was 10 weeks this time round, but you may be a lucky person and not get any at all. Good luck.

Yes you definitley can have no m/s and still go on to have a healthy baby. You migt be one of these lucky ones that suffer from no m/s at all and if that is the case enjoy it!!

With this pg I have suffered basically no m/s only felt queasy for 2-3 days out of this whole pregnancy. Yet with my first I was sick as a dog all the way through.

Just don't jinx yourself as its early days and believe me m/s is not fun.

i had no ms. occassionally i would feel a little bit yuck but was never sick. my bubs is doing very well, and all the scans came up great. i know lots of people who didn't get ms and went on to have healthy bubs. and others that had ms really bad and wished they didn't lol
    don't stress, i'm sure everything is fine.

I had no morning sickness with one of my pregnancys, it didn't really kick in with the others till about 8-9 weeks.
    Bec

I'm sitting at 0 morning sickness from 2 pgs. I hope the next one will be the same.

Enjoy it!

Maggie,

i actually went to the doctor because i wasnt sick and thought that there must be something wrong but she assured me that only 50% of women get morning sickness, so enjoy it! you never know, it could just be right around the corner but lets hope not!!

I had one ot 2 days where the m/s hit in the afternoon, bu for 2 days I have felt completely normal as well.

I think it may hit me at 6-7 weeks, so I am not discouting it yet...LOL

littlerigger Guest

My MS hit at 6 weeks and really hammered me. I couldn't keep a blooming thing down at all and even had to spend a night in hospital because of it. If you're lucky enough not to get MS be thankful!!!!

maggie Guest

Thanks guys, as i have had a couple of miscarriages before, i guess i am just panicky, this is the furthest we have become, so i wanted to think that i would be sick, for i knew all ok, if that makes sense...

Fruitwood Guest

Hi Maggie,
    Morning Sickness is a funny one, out of all of my close friends I am the only one to have ever suffered morning sickness. It started at 6 weeks and has continued all the way through my pregnancy. It's funny as what you say is so true about knowing your pregnancy is safe by having morning sickness as it's one of the things that my midwife team keeps telling me. Every appointment that I complain about throwing up all the time they tell me that it's a good sign that everything is still going well. All my friends who didn't have M/S though went on to have very healthy babies with no complications so it's just a matter of luck I think. I have my fingers crossed that you don't get morning sickness or all day sickness in my case and hope that everything goes well for you.

Best Wishes
    Sharon