Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No sex drive in pregnancy

most of the preg i have not wanted it but gave in a few times because i felt so bad. in last time we DTD down there throbbed for teh rest of the night and i was in so much pain, but in saying that i O'd like 3 times and normally its hard to get it just once. so the swolleness and sensitivity really helped in that way lol.
    the last 2 weeks everytime i sleep its all i think about but when it comes time to doing it my heart burn is so bad i wanna spew or i just think about the after pain and it puts me off so much.
    DH says he understands and hasnt pushed at all but i can tell its killing him lol.

Oh thank god there is a thread like this. I've been feeling TOTALLY guilty because I'm just not that up for it anymore! It's been 6 weeks since we DTD, and even before that I just kind of.... got on with it because I felt like once every 2 weeks wasn't very much action for DP. Luckily for me though it was still enjoyable, I just had trouble building an appetite to get started.. hehe. Anyway, now the heartburn has kicked in, and my belly is starting to get kind of round, I just don't feel sexy anymore! It's not that I'm not interested, I just feel so.................................. chunky. I find it hard to feel sexy with this pot belly. DP hasn't said a word though, he never really had a super high drive anyway so that helps, but I still feel guilty for not being intimate with him. i wonder if he's picking up on my un-sexy vibe or simply finds me chunky also and isn't that interested. Oh man that's a whole other sad story though!

I just keep thinking about when the baby comes and we can't really DTD for quite a while, I'll look back and wish we did all this time!

So, no you're definitely not alone. Anyone got any 'get randy' tips? hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12