Thread: not sure if i should be worried

Default not sure if i should be worried

well i have noticed small amounts of blood in my poo when i go to the toilet. i am not sure if i should be worried or not - am thinking it has something to do with continuously swapping between contipation and diarea? it doesn't hurt at all.

what do you girls think? should i book into my GP? has anyone else experienced this?

umm yes you should go to your GP, when I had diahrea the GP asked me if I had blood, so I think you should go and ask. Could be an infection or anything.

Bel

a friend of mine had that and they told her she either had internal haemeroids (sp) or she may have torn your insides a little. Both where from being constipated and was nothing major to worry about. I don't know which one it ended up being.

I would mention it to your doc just incase.

i am a nurse and blood in the feaces should be checked out by your dr,in most cases it can be treated easily but you must take precautions and have tests done to rule out any nasties,especially while prg.i beleive it can be a side effect of prg due to constipation and heamoroids but please take my advice and see your dr asap.
    nikki