Thread: Oh Crap! Egg Nog!

Default Oh Crap! Egg Nog!

I just drank a 600ml carton of Brownes egg nog! You dont actually think there could be raw egg in there do you???
    Gosh im so stupid, I didnt even think!

You'll be fine! I'm constantly licking the spoon when making cakes and then going CRAP!!! RAW EGG!!! If you're feeling okay, I'm sure it will be fine. Just try and steer clear of it in the future.

Celsie. xoxox

Doesn't it say the ingredients on the packaging?

I forgot about the raw egg thing while I was pg with milo, and ate a huge bowl of chocolate mousse. and was the same as Celsie with the cake mix.

I agree, if you are feeling okay you should be fine, just try to remember for next time.

Good thinking rayray!
    I fetched the carton out of the bin, wonder what the beautician & optometrists next door thought of me going through our bin!
    Okay skim milk, whole milk, sugar, flavour & colour. No egg?? Wonder why they call it egg nog?

I panicked for nothing! Thanx ladies!
    Last edited by reneenay; January 10th, 2007 at 02:10 PM.

Yeah - with the commercial stuff they just try to make it taste the same (hence the flavouring), but the real homemade stuff has actual egg in it- so steer clear of that but go for your life on the packaged egg nog!