Thread: Oh no! I think I've contracted baby brain!!

Red face Oh no! I think I've contracted baby brain!!

For hours today I have tried to pay my foxtel bill with my CC. Declined 5 times, 3 on the net, 1 on the automated telephone thing and 1 with someone from foxtel.

I thought I'd look at the card and yeah well I'd been putting in 05/11 instead of 08/11

Someone save me

Welcome to the club. I've been a member for a while now.. LOL

heaaahahaa I hear ya!

LOL and welcome. I'm wondering when it goes away ...

A!!

Willow, I don't think it ever goes away

LOL I used to hear about "baby brain" all the time and wonder if it was an old wives tale.........from my personal experience, turns out that it's not! Sorry to agree with the others, it doesn't get any better. Welcome to the baby brain club

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Haha funny LOL

I just thought this myself yesterday. I'll join the club with you. I was working last night and needed an S8 from the drug cupboard and couldn't find who had the red keys. Had all the nurses looking and even called the morning middies to see if they had taken then home. I then had to go to another department to get the drugs for the patient and once I'd returned and was contemplating calling in the locksmith to change the locks I checked my own pocket. Talk about a baby brain lol it was pretty funny but. Laughs been on me off course.

Oh hun, it happens to the best of us! I am also a member of the club, and my youngest is 18 months old!

oh your had it. Once you get it, your a lifer im afraid.

Dont worry though half the time it doesnt affect us cause we are too ditzy to realise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
    Willow, I don't think it ever goes away
    Noooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mildez View Post
    I just thought this myself yesterday. I'll join the club with you. I was working last night and needed an S8 from the drug cupboard and couldn't find who had the red keys. Had all the nurses looking and even called the morning middies to see if they had taken then home. I then had to go to another department to get the drugs for the patient and once I'd returned and was contemplating calling in the locksmith to change the locks I checked my own pocket. Talk about a baby brain lol it was pretty funny but. Laughs been on me off course.

I too thought it was an 'excuse' pregnant ladies and Mum's used, that was of course until I got pregnant. I would be mid way through a sentance and just stop, with no clue what I was about to say. HUbby would just look at me and laugh.

It did get better once I had DD only to return with a vengence with this pregnancy.

One of the reasons I knew I was pg with out testing was I had gone to bed and DH cam ein half an hour later an ask if there was any reason I left the bathroom tap running. Of course there wasn't and I knew instantly I was pg.

kts64s