Thread: Oh what a pg brain couple of days!

Default Oh what a pg brain couple of days!

Well i just had to share what my pg brain has been up to the last day or so.
    Started off with me telling the land lord to make sure the electrician calls DH's mobile if he can't get through on the land line. I don't know why I did this seems DH wouldn't be home & I would?? All I could say when DH asked why I gave him his number was "I'm pregnant". Luckily the Electrician just turned up & didn't bother calling first.
    Then (this is a classic) I decided to make my way by Bus & train to DH's TAFE with out him knowing as I had his mobile so I couldn't let him know what I was doing. I did't have the pram & had both boys with me. So I make my way to Richmon on the bus, which is about 10 mins from home. I sent one of DH's class mates a SMS from his mobile asking to tell him not to leave as I am on my way there. Then get the boys some lunch & then get on the train to Blacktown (about 1/2 hr train trip) then from Blacktown I have to swap trains to head to Mt Druitt. This is another say 15 - 20 minutes when you count the time between trains. Get to Mt Druitt then walk up to his TAFE (about 10 minute walk from station) with the boys in a trolley. Absoulty busting to pee. Get there & think pee first then find the car & get pram out then track down DH so he knows we are here.
    Where is the car???? I can't find the car so I call home & yep DH answers!!! I was like your kidding me?! Guess where I am.... Turns out DH had a test on & finsihed early but because of the test his mate had his phone switched off so DH would have been on his way home when I was on the train to Mt Druitt. So DH had to get back in the car & make his back to Mt Druitt which is about a 40 min drive at best to come get us. He just said I was a twit. I just wanted to surprise him & then take him over to Target to buy him a nice new shirt for the Job interveiw he has on Tuesday. So we went & did that & then headed to my midwife appointment that was at 6.45pm. I left home at 1.50 & got home at 7.30pm. What A day!!
    Then today while on the phone to friend I was telling DS to get down off the "tissue" I meant to say bench but friend on the phone just said tissue so thats what I said.
    Good thing I wasn't working over the last day or so, god only knows what I could have done!

LOL Fiona, sounds like a funny few days!

Awww Fiona, I think it's time to have a rest hun. Blame it on placenta brain

THat's classic!! I like get down off the tissue!! I did that with DD, just after I had DD2 I sent DD1 to school with lunch order adn I wrote on it 1 sausage roll and 1 choc sauce??? I had been talking about choc sauce...needless to say DD was very embarrassed !!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hehehehe thats hilarious!