Thread: ouch, what is this!

Default ouch, what is this!

For the last week and a half now I have been getting this terible pain low down, deep in each side of my hip area but inside. Its like I will be just sitting there watching television and suddenly this terrible pinching feeling comes in that area, and I am not even moving, like you would when perhaps you get a severe stitch from walking too fast. Its really painful and I get my hand and tuck it into the side that its hurting on cause it hurts that bad. Then it will stop for a second or two and then it srikes again.

Does anyone else get this or know what it is?

Could it be the baby shoving a foot there or could it be something wrong with my body as in a health problem?

Hope someone knows!

might be bub hitting a nerve but idf it is still worrying you maybe go and get checked out by your GP all the best and Merry christmas

How pregnant are you?

~Shazz~ I hope thats al;l it is!

BirthConnection I thought it showed in my siggy area, can anyone else not see it saying I am 27 weeks pregnant ? If you all can't let me know and I shall try and re-do it. Sweetie I am 27 weeks pregnant with number six.

i get it too. I figured that it was the baby hitting a nerve or sitting in a bad spot! I always have that Jett was doing it all day yesterday.. GGGGRRRR annoying!

Yeah I thikn it might be, he keeps moving into so many differnet positins I can't keep up with hwre he is half the time.

Maybe round ligament pain? Ligaments stretching out and adjusting as baby grows? That can often show up during 2nd or 3rd trimester, and can REALLY hurt, even when you're not moving.
    Definitely mention it to your OB/midwife next visit, and, whatever it is, I hope you get some relief soon!
    All the best.

Sounds like ligament pain to me too - I have that - it can come on even when I'm lying down doing nothing - feels like you've really pulled a muscle or something, my ob said it was ligament pain.

Yeah I am starting to think its ligament pain now too and will definatley tell midwife when I see them. Two weeks away and about four days gees its dragging out!

Thanks girls for your help though cause I do take it all aboard!

OOps yes sorry ,your gestation does show up.

I was asking your gestation because the first thought tha came to my mind was ligamental pain.

IMO regular chiropractic adjustments while pregnant is invaluable.

If movements are good and normal, no blood or fluid loss, then I would be reassured all was OK.