Thread: Our first ultrasound! WOOHOO!!!!

Default Our first ultrasound! WOOHOO!!!!

Just wanted to say that I am soooooo excited because we had our first u/s today and our beautiful little bubba is doing great!!!! I have been sooo worried and am now sooooo relieved!! Heart was beating away at 133bpm and baby measured 8w 2d which is two days ahead of what i thought i was... I am so so happy!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for everyone's support when i was feeling sad and worried! You gal's are great!!!
    x x x x

Woohoo, That's great news!! They are amazing aren't they. I got one on Tuesday, I can't wait.

It's wonderful to see that heartbeat! (I didn't when I went to my early scan 'cause I wasn't wearing my glasses, but DH & the radiologist did so I'll believe them)

so happy for you kymmy! Its soooo reassuring isn't it? I was too scared to look at my 7 weeks scan in case there wasn't a baby there, it was only when the Ob said "theres your baby" that I could open my eyes! best wishes to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

How AMAZING is the first ultrasound?! .... not to mention what a relief it is!

I've heard that all future ultrasounds are just as amazing!