Thread: Ovulation Symptoms

Cool Ovulation Symptoms

OK, here's a question that I've always wanted answered.

As soon as I ovulate, I start get sore breasts, lower back pain etc etc up until my period begins (for two weks). If I were to conceive would I still get those symptoms? Or would they dissappear because i'm pregnant? I

I read that you dont get sore breasts until your period is overdue.

I keep getting disheartened because as soon as I ovulate the symtoms begin and I think Ive failed.... so there's no positivity going on...For those who do get ovulation symptoms like mine did you still get them when you found out you were preg?

I used to get sore breasts when I ovulated but not every time and it varied in how sore they would be. When I got pregnant, I got sore breasts well before my missed period and they were more sore than they'd even been. I am practically flat chested so it was obvious to me and my husband that they had even grown a bit at that point. That was the biggest indicator to me that I was probably pregnant this time around instead of just ovulating.

Everyone's different though. There are so many pregnancy symptoms out there that can be linked to other things as well. Sore breasts and period-like cramps are some of the big ones which could be PMS or pregnancy. Don't give up hope too early .

I got sore breasts in the lead up to my period...so when I did before I found out I was pregnant I thought nothing of it and was expecting my period...but we were kinda trying so on the day I was due I did a test and yay. So, for me, it was the same.

Unhappy

Thanks guys,
    But my GP said if yor preg you dont get pmt symptoms and arn't they pmt symptoms?

I did with DS....I also had alot of cramping like AF was coming...Good luck

It can be soooo confusing Kim. I was sure I was getting period cos it all felt the same to me!! I was even worried for quite a while after cos of the "period like" cramping that I thought things were going wrong.