Thread: pain in the cervix

rae80 Guest

Default pain in the cervix

hi again to all im 35 weeks pregnant at the moment and i was wondering has anyone expereanced sharp pains in there cervix from inside like a scraping feeling im sceduled to have a c section in 3 weeks ive had to other pregnancys but never had this feeling before am i being silly to worry

Yep completely normal. Both my sister and myself got terrible scraping-type feelings towards the end. I was sure my dd had long, sharp fingernails and was scratching her way out -lol!

Hi,

Yes, i get it all the time too. I think its my baby headbutting my cervix.

spreckemily Guest

I have been getting them forthe last month or two. Don't worry, completely normal, but very annoying!!!

Yep I just had it tonight when I was taking the rubbish out - I must've looked a sight when I stopped in my tracks on the footpath and wouldn't move a muscle LOL.

LOL I told DH it felt like she was trying to dig her way out today...

Melinda Guest

Yep........nasty! I've had them for a while and had them when PG with Jacob too. They definitely stop you in your tracks.....

rae80 Guest

thanks guys like i said in my last post im having a c secton in 3 weeks time because my babys breach and hes some how got his little foot caught down where my cervix is thats why i was a bit worried just in case he aggitated my cervix to much that i might start dialating and seeming how my last labour was 32 mins it worried me a bit but all of your replies have made me feel better thanks again and take care

Yes I got this too, sometimes it was painful enough to make me jump which certainly got DH worried