Thread: Pains behind Belly button

Lorin Guest

Default Pains behind Belly button

This morning at 4am i woke up with full bladder and needed to go to toilet. Iu usually get up round 4 times a night with a full bladder and yes my belyl hurts because its full.
    But this morning i had very bad pains behind my belly button, like cramps and so forth when peeing. After i peed i was still alive, thought i was going to die though, went to bed and could not lay on my side it was hurting my stomach too much.
    I am 23 weeks this week and was getting a lil worried. So i eventually fell asleep again but the pains didnt go away. i rang docs this morning and she said she thinks its something to do with my urine/bladder so i have to go in there after work today! :S
    Any one else had this problem???

Lorin Guest

i guess no one is able to help. Its ok neither can my doctor. so i just have to wish for the best

Oh sorry you haven't had any replies...

So have you been to the Dr's yet? sounds to me like you may have a bladder infection....
    As much as its the last thing you need but drink lots of fluids to help flush you out.

Lorin Guest

FionaJill - Thanks for your reply. My doctors said the exact same thing, but i dont have any problem peeing! Yes it hurts in that spot, but not acually peeing. So i am not sure. She also recons it could be because i am so constipated. I am now taking Metamusil till i have had a good flush out. I hope this helps me because its a very anoying hurting pain.

A little worried, i hope bubs dont feel my pain. xoxo Thanks for your reply.

Yeah It oculd be the consitaption too. I know that pain if it is.
    A friend of mine has heaps of bladder infection durin gher pg but only ever feltt he pain above her pubic bone, never when she actually peed.
    Just keep drinking that water!

Lorin Guest

Will do Thanks once again. . . the pain is slowly dissapearing so lets hope it goes for good.