Thread: pains in pg

Default pains in pg

Hi, i am only about 5 weeks pg, and i have been having shap pains, followed by clumps of CM... is this anything i should go see a doc about?

I am paanoid its an ectopic pg, and i am not due 4 a dating scan 4 a few weeks...

i thought i would chill a bit with a secong pg. but obviously not...

Where are the pains?
    How often are you having them?
    How long have you been having them?
    What colour is the CM?

the pains ae not in one diect location, it can be like a cevical ache, off to one side. Is this just the uteus changing shape? I had a c section about 13 months ago (not even that)
    Its only a few times a day.
    The CM looks like ummmmm my "vagina" has sneezed *bolts away in shame* i know CM is quite fine in pg, i had alot with DS, but it was watey not clumpy. No blood at all, it looks like i am in my fetile stage.
    Last edited by Mummatotwo!; January 2nd, 2008 at 07:13 AM. Reason: added info

I have had various pains in different places some worse than others,i just took it as par for the course & yes i've had thet type of CM as well.It could b because u have not long had a baby as well.I'm sure Allen will give u a more detailed answer
    I had some really bad pains last night,made me sweat ,they were so painful & it actually made me worry a little but they went away eventually,my mum said it could b a spastic colon as she had that during pregnancy.They were quite low down ,right at the base of my belly.I hope u don't mind me asking for Allen's opinion on this too Blakesmummy

yeah same here .... Artemis ... sounds like what i get ... and i get white clumpy cm mixed in with clear cm ...

I have been getting that kind of CM too, clumpy and white, and freaked out a bit, but its been fairly consistent for the last few weeks, and had a normal 7 week scan so I think its one of those weird and wonderfuls of pregnancy lol...

I had some cramps in weeks 3-6, but I think mine were the normal growing pangs so I'm not much hellp with that.

Charmalea do u mean u r getting the same sort of pain as me?

yep , the type that make me sweat .... and they are severe but go away after a while

Hi Blakesmummy
    It sounds normal to me. The pain is caused by your growing uterus and stretching ligaments. The Cm is caused by you changing hormone levels. By the way I love your description of a sneezing vagina. Also there is no need to bolt off to hide in shame, things could have been worse, you could have been telling me this face to face . Seriously hun there is no need to feel embarrassed there is very little that I have not heard or seen.