Thread: Pains.....suggestions please

Default Pains.....suggestions please

QUESTION: Last night I woke up at 12am and went to the loo. Came back to bed and started getting pains in my lower belly and lower back. Like a band going around. It was just like a slight period pain (in the same areas). It was a constant pain though but did get stronger and ease off but the pain didn't ever completely go away. It was there until 3am, which then I went to the loo again and then went back to bed and eventually fell asleep. I have the pain again now. Have been for 1hr or so.

Oh and in those three hrs bubs was moving heaps, and when she would push down with her head, the pain was a bit more intense.

Has anyone experienced this before? Would it be bubs head engaging, or pre-labour pains..........?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pietta Guest

Hi Nadine- when i was preg with Ryley at the end (Which i think your at) he would have hardly any room to move so he would push on nerves in my body and parts of my body would go numb and/or hurt. It might be from that...

Also your uterus is expanding and getting ready so maybe that also could be contributing.

I hope it goes away for you soon sweet

It might be pre-labour. In the days before Yasin was born I got lots of period type pains and my early contractions felt just like period pain.

Thanks ladies

I guess I will just have to wait and see. Bubs is still moving around as usual, so that's good.