Thread: pee poll.....

paradise lost Guest

Default pee poll.....

Hi,

Since i have been pg i have noticed my pee is deeper dull yellow than usual, but i know some people have flouro yellow pee, and SOME people think this is a reflection of the sex of the baby....

so i was wondering if a poll would reveal more...? I can't seem to post a poll, so maybe someone would? I was thinking along the lines of:

Had flouro pee - had boy
    Had flouro pee - had girl
    Had dull yellow pee - had boy
    Had dull yellow pee - had girl
    Had flouro pee with pgs of boys and girls
    Had dull yellow pee with both sexes

H

Hi Hana,

I found that my pee tended to go flouro when taking multivitamins, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I will have a chat to the other Mods about setting up a poll on it, and get back to you...

Hmmm - my pee changes throughout the day according to how much water I've been drinking. Also, if I've had a very salty meal it's a dark/flouro colour. I wondre if your diet has changed with your pregnancy and that's why your pee looks different?

I wasn't taking any vitamins before I fell preg with Kam and I had fluro urine. I was taking folate for about 5mths before falling preg with Lachlan and noticed the urine becoming more fluro when I conceived Lachlan.

Having said that though I also know people that have had the fluro urine who have gone on to had girls

Love

i have noticed that my pee is much darker than usual - and i am drinking plenty of water and not taking any vitamins!

i wonder....

Linda

Pietta Guest

LOL this is the exact reason i need to change my nick name!!

My pee was always quite yellow when i was preg and I had a boy

Hi Hana, I've had a chat about it with the other mods, and we've decided that a poll probably isn't really necessary, as there are so many variables - ie - people having different coloured pee at different times of the day!
    But hopefully just from people's responses in this thread you may still be able to see if there were any 'pee' trends one way or the other...

Ellibam Guest

my pee is usually a dark yellow rather then fluro, but previos to being pg most of the time it would be clear except for morning wee.