Thread: Pins & Needles

Default Pins & Needles

Hi Girls

The past few days I have been getting pins and needles in my toes/feet for no apparent reason. ie I haven't been sitting in an awkward position or wearing high shoes or anything like that. They come and try to massage my foot for a bit and after say 3 mins they're gone... just wondering if this is something I should be worried about?? I have a desk job and sit down all day if that has anything to do with it.

I have also noticed that my feet are slightly swollen at the end of the day and I've got huge disgusting veins on both the top and bottom of my feet and after standing on my feet for a while they are pulsating and lumpy. I try to massage my feet each night with cream.

Any advice or reassurance...

Thanks!

Not really too hot - we're sitting at about 30 atm. I haven't put on a huge amount of weight either - about 6 kgs. I try and get up fairly often as well (I go to the toilet every hr and half which is upstairs hehe).

I'm just not sure if it's a common/normal thing or whether I'm having circulation problems.

Lea - I get pins and needles in my legs - and it is from bad circulation - apparently there is nothing you can take for it whilst pregnant - have you tried putting your feet up when you are at work and seeing if it makes any difference

My circulation is getting pretty bad at the moment. I'm getting pins & needles in my fingertips.. and especially during the night.. always waking up with a dead arm.. even when it's not in a bad position!

The discomforts of pregnancy are finally starting to set in for me I think! Won't complain tho.. I've had a pretty good run

DoubleK Guest

i often gets pins and needles in my legs/feet.. and its usually just from sitting or standing still.. ive been told that it may be tyhe baby hitting a nerve or bad circulation... shouldnt be anythign to worry about!

rach