Thread: Please, not again....

Default Please, not again....

ohhh s**t (soz) i think i'm pregnant again. My period was just getting back into full swing after number 2, hubbie and i split up, and my periods late, and eating heaps more than usual, im drinking about 5 litres of water a day, and im getting a headache every afternoon. My usual signs of pregnancy. I dont know what to do. I'm on my own with a 2yo and 4months old since i left ryan (who i found out was cheating, and has been dating a girl since 2 days after we broke up). I dont know what to do, dont know if i can cope if i am pregnant. I cant do a home pregnancy test, as they dont work for me (always show a negative result) and there's a big wait at the docs. im so scared. I'm really hoping that its just a scare, my bodies outta whack from all thats going on in my life at the moment. I dont need this, i'm too young!!!

layla Guest

Simone,
    The first thing you need to do is get a blood test. That will give you an answer one way or another and then you can think about your situation.
    I hope you can organise to see a doc ASAP as it sounds like you are panicking. Take a deep breath and try and stay calm nutil you know for sure. 8-[

Sal Guest

Simone, Layla's right, if you explain why you need to see a doc urgently, they can usually fit you in. Especially if you need time to make a decision as to what to do. *huge hug* I hope everything turns out OK

Simone,

It could be from the stressful things that have been going on of late in your life... I know when I get all upset & stressed about situations my cycle can change, so go see a Dr have a blood test & then with a clearer picture & knowing what's happening you can make decisions!!!!

Best of luck!

simone, i feel for you. i hope you are able to get to do a blood test soon, just so you can know something for sure. i hope you have some good dependable friends and family around for you right now.

i hope it all works out for you,

Linda

Melinda Guest

Simone,

I'm sorry that you are having a stressful time ATM. I can only begin to imagine. I can only recommend what the others have suggested, and that is to book in to see your Doctor, and tell the receptionist that it is urgent and that you would like the very first available appointment. First things first.....get that blood test done ok?

Thinking of you........