Thread: Preggy Pillows

Default Preggy Pillows

Hello!!

Just wondering where I can by a preggy pillow from??? I went and had a look at k-mart today but couldnt find any or I was looking in the wrong spot..

TA

Hi Veronica - what sort of pillow are you after. I have one of those long body pillows which i picked up from Spotlight - it's good for throwing the leg over!!

Umm I am not too sure what one I am after! I guess the big long ones would be good so my body is pretty straight. I woke up the other night with really bad back pain so need to try and sleep in a better position.

We got my long body pillow at Pillow Talk - about $20 I think... And I love it! Have to fight with DH for it, coz he loves it too...

Hi there, Toys R Us have the long u shaped preggie one in the pregnancy/baby section - its pretty xy though- about $80 i think! Have you tried just a V pillow and other pillows!??? Having said that i use about 4 and nothings working at the moment!! Good luck and i hope it works!

Target has the body pillows as well but sorry I'm not sure how much they are. I'm also using about 4 pillows lol but thinking I may have to invest in a body pillow too! I'm going to have a look at some this weekend, I'll let you know how I go!

Thanks guys! I think the long body pillow will be the best or i'll be taking up the whole bed with the single pillows!

Has anyone found that they get a really sore shoulder while using it? Not too sure if its because I am using a normal pillow but I have woken up with a really sore shoulder, probably from laying right on it...

hey darling, i got mine off ebay (brand new) as it was the cheapest going. It was approx $50 which indluded a protector and a pillow case and postage. Its the best!

eta: its actually a shop on there that sell them, so they are always for sale

I got mine from Target too. They are in the same section as the other pillows but they are in a round plastic container thing (kind of like what doona's come in) which is why you might have trouble finding them - I had to ask (well, I made DH ask ). I also had the sore shoulder but once I adjusted my sleeping position I found it eased. I also slept with a normal pillow. HTH.

MG

hmmmmm yup I am going to be making a trip to the shops next week looking for a body pillow, I have seen others that go under your belly but I kinda think I need my leg supported more so as I tend to sleep on my side and find it hard to change during pg and I think that a body pillow would give me the feeling of being able to sleep on my side with the extra support so I dont hurt baby, I cant wait to get one I am so sick of waking up at night, and i get that sore shoulder everynight too and yeah I figure its from sleeping right on it.

Let us know how you go with it Veronica.

I used the long body pillow too when I was prg with DD and after that my husband kidnapped it! He loves it now too and sleeps with it every night.

It was only about $30 I think, and we get the covers for it from Spotlight, they can be a bit hard to find.